Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wondering this, Yes jiren powered up fully but we don’t see that multiple aura of flames he but on certain occasions. Is it possible he still holding back but uses complete power when flames appear? Maybe using like 90% then flames show he is 100%. Cuz he only showed again when they did that 3 coordinatored attack ki blast.

could be true....

another thing i think people are ignoring is that he's been fighting nonstop for awhile now, so he hasnt had time to rest/recharge like goku/vegeta/frieza....i know people just thought him stopping and meditating was to be disrespectful, but i think it was more than that....that was his way of recharging after his goku battle....he hasnt done it since then cause he hasnt had time....they've been on his ass nonstop, so while he might have powered up, he is still losing stamina the whole time....so like goku cant go 100% the whole time, i dont think jiren can neither at this point...he can only do it in spurts.....

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
could be true....

another thing i think people are ignoring is that he's been fighting nonstop for awhile now, so he hasnt had time to rest/recharge like goku/vegeta/frieza....i know people just thought him stopping and meditating was to be disrespectful, but i think it was more than that....that was his way of recharging after his goku battle....he hasnt done it since then cause he hasnt had time....they've been on his ass nonstop, so while he might have powered up, he is still losing stamina the whole time....so like goku cant go 100% the whole time, i dont think jiren can neither at this point...he can only do it in spurts.....

Which is why he should've rung them out already. If he's tired there's no way he doesn't realize that and is still bullshytting around with like 2 minutes left on the clock... unless part of how they're writing the character is that he's dumb as rocks :stopitslime:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why he should've rung them out already. If he's tired there's no way he doesn't realize that and is still bullshytting around with like 2 minutes left on the clock... unless part of how they're writing the character is that he's dumb as rocks :stopitslime:

him not putting them out goes with his character and not wanting to be the one to eliminate universes.....when you think about it, he's only put out 2 people so far: hit and the t2000 type dude.....he was close with goku and female broly, but that's been it...and even then, those didnt determine if those unis got erased.....

also, even though they havent made him say it directly, i think they are making it show that jiren enjoys this shyt as much as goku...they had krillin and roshi say as much....it was the same way with hit...

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
him not putting them out goes with his character and not wanting to be the one to eliminate universes.....when you think about it, he's only put out 2 people so far: hit and the t2000 type dude.....he was close with goku and female broly, but that's been it...and even then, those didnt determine if those unis got erased.....

also, even though they havent made him say it directly, i think they are making it show that jiren enjoys this shyt as much as goku...they had krillin and roshi say as much....it was the same way with hit...

I'm talking about right now. Jiren is the only person on his team, he's outnumbered and we wants to win to get his wish fulfilled. It doesn't make any sense for him to not have gotten them all out by now.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about right now. Jiren is the only person on his team, he's outnumbered and we wants to win to get his wish fulfilled. It doesn't make any sense for him to not have gotten them all out by now.

cause him not wanting to eliminate unis is part of his character....as much as he wants his wish, he doesnt want to have to get rid of others to get it....that was what the rest of his team was for....

with that said, last week he was about to do what you said until 17 sacrificed himself...that move jiren did was gonna get 17, goku, and vegeta out of there, leaving only frieza laid out somewhere....which i think jiren wouldve been cool with cause they making it seem like he doesnt like being a pawn for the angels, gp, and xenos, just like goku & hit dont.....so he probably wouldve been cool with the tourney ending in a tie and them having to grant wishes to both unis.....

anyway, since 17 did what he did, jiren now gotta deal with a lil rested vegeta, and a more rested goku, while also wondering where frieza is at....and as powerful as jiren is, we've seen ui goku at least be able to stall him...so more than likely, fighting vegeta will take a min, leaving only 2-3 mins left, and goku will stall him long enough for time to run out....and giving uni 7 the victory cause of numbers....

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Exactly since when has an ally stayed dead?:heh:

He'll be wished back. :snooze:

They ainy bout to just let his sacrifice go to waste. That dude got a family.
NGL that'd be funny as shyt if they just let 17 die :mjlol: become a DB favorite and only use him to put over Goku (and to some degree Vegeta)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Like I said, FP UI Goku is gonna have to be high ass pull levels to make a tired Goku vs Jiren even competitive. A nikka that scoffs at GoD Toppo who isnt even tired and hasnt gone out shouuld absolutely dominate Goku in this status. In 3 episodes, they're gonna have to have a fukkin senzu bean teleport into the ring or somethin to give the man a chance.

side note: I guess we wont get the Grand Priest turning evil angle either. Im not trying to see Toriyama and em on their Kubo shyt, just throwing out shyt on shyt even tho they got a clear deadline (I cry at the thought we didnt get aizen vs yhwach still)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I still can't get over zeno :dead:
BewitchedArcticGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif