Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I'm done trying to rationalize with nikkas in here. Y'all on some straight stuck on stupid shyt.
post-51329-Jaguars-fan-gif-imgur-confused-piho.gif

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
How can super saiyan God super saiyan be weaker than super saiyan God? Go read the manga and watch ROF, SSB>SSG.

Vegeta states he has the power of a god, man.

BOG and ROF have pretty much been ret conned by Super. They probably also changing the method to reach this form, which is stupid, but what can you do :yeshrug:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Continuity all over the place. Was Buu always a God of Destruction?:ohhh: If so, why didn't Beerus recognize Fat Buu?:leostare: Krillin doesn't wanna die again yet still asks for dinner to be ready?:why::snoop: Frieza asked about Zarbon and Dodoria :mindblown:even though I'm p sure he was aware of their deaths.:jbhmm: They just skip over Frieza being resurrected to him invading Earth?:shaq2:Where's Yamcha? :stopitslime: Where's Buu? :damn:

Tracksuit Gohan fighting next episode though? :patrice: Yeah I'll keep watching. :francis:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Continuity all over the place. Was Buu always a God of Destruction?:ohhh: If so, why didn't Beerus recognize Fat Buu?:leostare: Krillin doesn't wanna die again yet still asks for dinner to be ready?:why::snoop: Frieza asked about Zarbon and Dodoria :mindblown:even though I'm p sure he was aware of their deaths.:jbhmm: They just skip over Frieza being resurrected to him invading Earth?:shaq2:Where's Yamcha? :stopitslime: Where's Buu? :damn:

Tracksuit Gohan fighting next episode though? :patrice: Yeah I'll keep watching. :francis:
He'd probably thought they got revived also frieza shouldnt be able to be revived since he has been dead for years

peppe

Superstar
Daps

Fat buu was his form after eating a lot of people. Kid buu was his purest and evilest form, that was buu at his strongest and he was the one that killed the older kai's.

Where the FUK does SSgod fit into all this? What about SS4? what about SS4 fusion. I saw the movie F so I know what is going to happen but there are some serious plot holes goddamnit. But I will keep watching I just can't not watch it I'm hoping by staying loyal I will get rewarded with flashbacks of some great moments/fight scenes like cell/buu saga

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fat buu was his form after eating a lot of people. Kid buu was his purest and evilest form, that was buu at his strongest and he was the one that killed the older kai's.

I know this but they mentioned him as a God of Destruction, I don't know if that's something lost in translation or an actually fact.

What about SS4? what about SS4 fusion.
That GT nonsense stays in GT.:ufdup: Akira byke, so it's DBZ to Super and that's it.