Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Episode was decent but man the writing staff for super is lazy as fukk. Seriously fukk them. They really skipped freezas training. Freeza was killed on namek but got sent to earths hell. Hell is completely different now. Did they forget that freeza king kold cell and ginyu force was all chillin in hell together. Freeza is half cyborg in hell.

Master roshi couldn't take on radvitz from the very beginning who is weak as fukk compared to freezas other minions but now he can take on a army. So piccolo can take on cell juniors but gets his ass kicked by the red alien with horns who is only as strong as zarbon and dadorian.

:mindblown:
He didnt die on namek he floated in space and he was killed by trunks on earth remember and that hell was in filler episodes

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Episode was decent but man the writing staff for super is lazy as fukk. Seriously fukk them. They really skipped freezas training. Freeza was killed on namek but got sent to earths hell. Hell is completely different now. Did they forget that freeza king kold cell and ginyu force was all chillin in hell together. Freeza is half cyborg in hell.

Master roshi couldn't take on radvitz from the very beginning who is weak as fukk compared to freezas other minions but now he can take on a army. So piccolo can take on cell juniors but gets his ass kicked by the red alien with horns who is only as strong as zarbon and dadorian.

the older fans complaining about continuity and power levels... well they probably feel like we shouldn't be watching. the kids watching today probably aren't even old enough to have watched dbz. who knows.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

This shyt makes no sense.. :snoop:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didnt die on namek he floated in space and he was killed by trunks on earth remember and that hell was in filler episodes

You right about freezas death but the hell part still does not make sense. It wasn't filler either.

Just too much bullshyt going on.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Krillen should have found a babysitter and had 18 out in the field with him. :martin: Could have dropped that kid off at Chi Chi's or Bulma's and kept it moving. 18 would beat most of that squad's ass, and I doubt she's even been training. :snoop: Hell, she ethered him, unintentionally.

"My power level is greater than ya squads.:mjpls: I should go"

"No, just fix dinner. I got this.:youngsabo:. Can't get killed twice by the same opponent. :smugfavre:"

:what:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man....I was hoping at least 18 would've jumped in the fight or we were at least shown Friezas training smh. I was hoping Champa would've trained him ah well at least we got a glimpse of them beginning to access their blue forms. Vegeta doesn't get ss3 or god mode though?:francis:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to see Freiza's training :to:

But on the real, all they should need is Gohan.. he should still be strong enough to clown Frieza ... :lupe:

And man.. Master Roshi is such a wasted character, dude should be the strongest human considering he's immortal (if I remember correctly) on Earth with some cheat code powers-esque/techniques to boot. But instead.. he's dirty old man that provides comedy relief :smh:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Man....I was hoping at least 18 would've jumped in the fight or we were at least shown Friezas training smh. I was hoping Champa would've trained him ah well at least we got a glimpse of them beginning to access their blue forms. Vegeta doesn't get ss3 or god mode though?:francis:
Im hoping they rework the god form because goku nor vegeta shouldnt lose to anyone who isnt a god while using Godly Ki. And last time i checked freiza isn't a god or diety

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Im hoping they rework the god form because goku nor vegeta shouldnt lose to anyone who isnt a god while using Godly Ki. And last time i checked freiza isn't a god or diety
It's just asspull after asspull at this point... If the creator can't follow his own writing I'm not gonna try.

Just enjoy this shyt for what it is brehs

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I forgot about 18 merking Super Saiyan Vegeta :snoop:

I see why Akira did this but realistically, its just not correct. Gohan should at least be able to go super Saiyan 2 and that should be enough to wipe out at least 99% of the army. If the strongest nikkas in the army are Zarbon level, Piccolo could EASILY destroy them.