Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
anybody gotta idea of the Saiyans that'll be on Champa's team? :jbhmm:

Universe 6 Earth was destroyed (most likely by Evil Goku) :ohhh:

so is Champa getting his Saiyans from the original universe or universe 6?:dwillhuh:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
anybody gotta idea of the Saiyans that'll be on Champa's team? :jbhmm:

Universe 6 Earth was destroyed (most likely by Evil Goku) :ohhh:

so is Champa getting his Saiyans from the original universe or universe 6?:dwillhuh:
i think I read somewhere that Saiyans exist in Champa universe

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They are rushing right through the Freeza Arc cause he's already headed to Earth. But they will drag out the battle out i'm sure, lol. So we should be getting the next sh!t soon. Can't wait till we get to the universe stuff.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Episode was decent but man the writing staff for super is lazy as fukk. Seriously fukk them. They really skipped freezas training. Freeza was killed on namek but got sent to earths hell. Hell is completely different now. Did they forget that freeza king kold cell and ginyu force was all chillin in hell together. Freeza is half cyborg in hell.

Master roshi couldn't take on radvitz from the very beginning who is weak as fukk compared to freezas other minions but now he can take on a army. So piccolo can take on cell juniors but gets his ass kicked by the red alien with horns who is only as strong as zarbon and dadorian.

:mindblown:

This is why I quit watching.

If they're not even going to take the series seriously, and hold true to the previous saga...then it's just a money grab.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
You right about freezas death but the hell part still does not make sense. It wasn't filler either.

Just too much bullshyt going on.

So frieza forgot he seen goku kill majin buu but remembered his dad telling him never to fight him. Also couldn't king cold just tell his ass to train for four months and be as strong as a god?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This is why I quit watching.

If they're not even going to take the series seriously, and hold true to the previous saga...then it's just a money grab.
Bruh these dudes have blue hair and ssj3 is throwaway status

Its money grab. Dude couldn't sit down and read his work to fix the bullshyt

These dudes got nerve to talking gt but this shyt is ridiculous

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So frieza forgot he seen goku kill majin buu but remembered his dad telling him never to fight him. Also couldn't king cold just tell his ass to train for four months and be as strong as a god?

right, it hurts to know that freeza always had this kind of strength. who would have thought that all he had to do was train for a week and goku would have never stood a chance. :troll:

i mean if revenge is his motivation then why didn't he buckle down and train after he got put back together by his pops.

future trunks actin all brolic :win: "so you must be freeza..."

:demonic:"yea that's right..."

:: ends android saga ::

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
How can super saiyan God super saiyan be weaker than super saiyan God? Go read the manga and watch ROF, SSB>SSG.

Vegeta states he has the power of a god, man.
i dont remember them stating that

they're using their ki
because the z fighters could sense their power
in ssg they couldn't sense their ki cause they dont use ki

vegeta also said he was a super saijin like 20 times during the namek/frieza saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
i dont remember them stating that

they're using their ki
because the z fighters could sense their power
in ssg they couldn't sense their ki cause they dont use ki

vegeta also said he was a super saijin like 20 times during the namek/frieza saga

I'm done trying to rationalize with nikkas in here. Y'all on some straight stuck on stupid shyt.