Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
fixed.

This is dragonball z. That weak ass backstory don't mean shyt. Entire races and planets are gone but I give a fukk about your fam? :hhh:
17 Ethered his ass on that
''you living in the past'' :umad:
''that damaged outfit suits you'':umad:
Hell belmond bought them time til the clock runs out with with that long ass exposition​

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This nikka Frieza done lost his fukking mind...:heh: I love it...:bryan:
Frieza gonna end up in tears like Vegeta did during the Frieza saga. He's as helpless as he used make other beings feel
full

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I preferred the mystery
That's another thing man, he was cooler when he kept his mouth shut; it was like a WCW Sting effect if you're a wrestling fan. This dude popping off all these insults coming off like a fukking a$$hole. When he was that overwhelming force that let his actions swag out on his enemies, shyt was like yeah he a bad dude man; along with that theme :ohlawd:. Its like they just about removed dam near all his humility at this point and made him a condescending douche so the audience won't like him and get behind Goku and Vegeta.

I mean that's obviously their prerogative to write it out like that but its simple. They will probably reel it back a bit and make him appear in some grey area ultimately, like not bad but not good. So its w/e.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think that's the best direction to go in for the ending, especially if they want to leave it open for a new season at some point. I'm thinking -

-Jiren eliminates Vegeta next episode
-Frieza is still unconscious
-Goku goes UI and fights it out with Jiren, and right at the last second they eliminate each other, leaving Frieza as the last person in the ring
-The series ends on a cliffhanger with Frieza (with a demonic look on his face) getting the Super Dragonballs, and about to make his wish, saying that now the gods will answer to him. :demonic:

If they end like that I almost guarantee they'd do more episodes.
Breh, this HAS to be the end game, it makes no sense for frieza to keep getting fukked up and left unconscious in the ring, only to not have some kind of plan.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know Vegeta was laying there hearing that story like "Oh you mad cause you lost your PARENTS nikka????:gucci: Nikka my WHOLE RACE DEAD:damn:"

"The nikka that KILLED MY RACE IS ON MY TEAM NIKKA:damn::damn::damn:"

If I'm Vegeta I'm stopping everything cause nikkas bout to HEAR my struggle since it's story time in this bytch:stopitslime:

"I was born a Saiyan boy, on the planet that was my father's namesake. I would soon become aware of the slavery I was born into..."

Jiren wouldn't make it coming up in U7 bruh.

Ain't no pride troopers round here you bytch ass nikka:camby:
:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan: