Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm suppose to feel sorry for Jiren when Goku and Vegeta's whole planet was destroyed by the nikka they are fighting along side with :mjlol:

lol thats the best they can come up with for Jiren's backstory huh? :aicmon: ..ahh well i guess you can't think too hard on this shyt anymore, just enjoy the action.

If you watch the fight you'll see that Jiren was primarily focused on Vegeta. Knowing Jiren's backstory, he probably respects yet is envious of the fact that Vegeta gained the power to defeat a GoD on his own without compromising his beliefs, unlike Jiren who had to give up his ideas of trust in order to become strong.

PIFF WRITING.
good point :laff::laff::laff::laff:
Sloppy, just sloppy. Still the goat tho

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Would 17 even want to be wished back:mjcry:
I could see him being like, "I'M already dead y'all no point in wasting a wish:ehh:"

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Wait, i thought they're ending this at 131 and there's no new series outside of a new movie this year about the origins of Saiyans or something?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I thought Jiren didn't have the weakness of being caught off guard. :mjlol:

giphy.gif
Possibly due to 17 and 18 not giving off energy :patrice:? Or it could be that Jirens arrogance has been getting him caught off guard lately. Even Frieza snuck that kick in before Jiren hit him with the:ufdup::birdman:. He's fixated on trying to understand Goku and Vegetas motivations at this point until 17 started challenging him mentally :dead:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
This implies that Jiren doesn't let himself get caught up in celebration after beating somebody like Krillin did to frost. Not necessarily that he's never off guard. Even when Goku got that first punch in on his gut Jiren was like wtf because he never expected to get hit even once during the whole tournament :yeshrug:
Jiren CAN be caught slipping but I doubt he will let it happen again :demonic: