Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Vegeta was laying there hearing that story like "Oh you mad cause you lost your PARENTS nikka????:gucci: Nikka my WHOLE RACE DEAD:damn:"

"The nikka that KILLED MY RACE IS ON MY TEAM NIKKA:damn::damn::damn:"

If I'm Vegeta I'm stopping everything cause nikkas bout to HEAR my struggle since it's story time in this bytch:stopitslime:

"I was born a Saiyan boy, on the planet that was my father's namesake. I would soon become aware of the slavery I was born into..."

Jiren wouldn't make it coming up in U7 bruh.

Ain't no pride troopers round here you bytch ass nikka:camby:

:deadmanny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall nikkas alway look at shyt surface level and don't look at shyt so fukking closed minded. Its like yall just ignore Goku's character and his history :snoop:

Why doesn't it make since? Because they written Jiren to be so fukking OP? You're problem is you're power scaling and throwing out the context and clues to how Goku was gonna beat Jiren from the begining. I don't need to explain to you the genius of Goku and his fighting instinct. I don't need to explain to the flaw in Jiren being over confident. It's the formula for all of Goku's opponents. The fight Goku and toy with him, drunk in their over confidence. Jiren may be powerful and guy that believes in justice but he's also a selfish and arrogant prick. (He's basically Superman) :mjlol: Goku gonna humble his ass, and when Goku wishes them back or Zeno just simply brings them after Goku teaches Zeno the moral lesson of this fukking arc that all you fans are ignoring, Goku can give Jiren his wish and Jiren gives him the upmost respect. This is Goku's character, he's changes people. Yall don't know Goku, or Yall just simply ignore the history his character. Almost all of Goku's friends and allies were and one point adversaries. From Yamcha, Tien, to Piccolo and yes, Vegeta. And now Beerus, Beerus has obviously grown fond of Goku and has gain respect for him. Want proof? watch episode 109 and 110 when Beerus thought Goku was gone. It wasn't no "Oh no, we the universe is finished now that Goku is gone..." It was "Is this really the end of you Goku? :picard:" Like Beerus was legit concern for Goku. And that is just Goku's character he changes people.

See yall taking this UI shyt for granted. Yes some GoDs haven't mastered it yet but that mean shyt. Maybe they don't fukking need UI. And Beerus? Beerus hasn't trained in years, he's been sleeping and not giving a fukk only to wake up and start destroying shyt. Goku been training with Whis and Whis hinted at Goku and Vegeta getting UI and he even told them how. Beerus could probably get UI if he wanted. Hell we don't even know the full extent of Beerus's power.

Once again yall ignore the history of Goku and his battles. Almost all his battles Goku get sonned to the point we it makes him stronger or in the DBZ cases, transform and ascend past his current to gain the strength to beat his opponent. Its right there in the story :ld: So to say it doesn't makes sense means Dragonball hasn't made sense to begin with. So in that case, what are you complaining for if you still watching it?

why not? Have all the power you want but if you can't touch Goku and get off an attack to considering damage him then wtf can do. We don't know how Goku would win or beat Jiren but theres no doubt in the mind that it would make sense. Again you're ignoring the context and the history of the show and it's plot devices.

Well when you have Jiren who's a biggest asspull of the tournament it is what it is. :heh:
For the record I don't think Goku is gonna just outright beat him. Goku is gonna outsmart him and use Jiren's strength against. Or simply put this shyt will end a tie.

Either way, rather Goku wins or jiren, or tie. Universes are getting brought back point blank. Goku won't just go live on with all those billions of lives being gone. That's not Goku's character at all. :ld: Goku just wants to fight and get stronger as a martial artist. Not be responsible for the erasure of billions of lives. And even though Zeno was gonna erase them anyways. Bet your ass Goku changes Zeno's mind. The moral lesson of this arc is the relationship between the Gods and mortals. Just because you are Gods and all powerful doesn't mean us mortals are worthless. After the tournament i guranteed the Gods will more respect for the mortals. Because that's what Goku does

As for Jiren we learned that Jiren doesnt want to be responsible for the erasure of any universe. So if he wins, they're getting brought back regardless :pachaha:

it's inevitable at this point :umad:
Goku mastering UI makes sense with how he fights , not going all out from the beginning and fighting for fightings sake . He's an instinctive fighter and one of the strongest ever

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
For all of you arguing about Jiren not being a super alien to have such strength it's common sense; teachers get surpassed by their students.

His master was like Gouken and he surpassed him eventually. He's basically Akuma and his goal is the satsui no hadou (village destroyer). Then he got Belmod as a teacher...

Kakarot surpassed all of his teachers, Vegeta did the same with Nappa, Godhan - Piccolo.

Really don't see the problem here.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I liked Jiren's backstory. I still think he's a prodigy, just certain events happen for him to trigger that crazy power

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
What would be some real fukkery for continuity sake is if the Jiren's evil doer was really Goku Black as their shadowy figures look alike. :lolbron:

dragon-ball-super-episode-47-preview-trailer-spoilers-sos-from-the-future-a-new-black-enemy-appears-video.jpg

But on the real, the whole story doesn't feel right. Something's off. Either Belmod or an Angel had to be the evil doer. It was never said if Jiren eventually defeated the being or not :jbhmm:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jiren getting cocky might be his downfall. He's chatting a lot more than usual.

Impudent gnats :hhh:

Oh oh, he mad :gucci:

n623rk.gif

Frieza always offside trying to sneak back onto the field. All in the game plan :coachdraper:

Baby Jiren :ohhh:
qJNpoHa.jpg

Trust is worthless. :hhh:Strength is justice. Strength is absolute. :obama:Winning would get his companions and him everything he wants. :blessed:

Using the Justice Warriors for your own ends.:usure: Obsessed with the past I see.:beyonce:

"I kind of like how human that is."

tenor.gif

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I'm telling you now brehs it's all connected... :lupe: The way the grand priest looked dead at goku and one of them smiling on the bench, plus we know some person incredibly strong killed Jiren's parents and STILL haven't heard jiren's wish... plus we know there was more than just the 12 universes...

My theory is either the grand priest was the demon who killed jiren's family or he knows who did it.... there's a bigger conspiracy here...
:damn:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

I'm telling you now brehs it's all connected... :lupe: The way the grand priest looked dead at goku and one of them smiling on the bench, plus we know some person incredibly strong killed Jiren's parents and STILL haven't heard jiren's wish... plus we know there was more than just the 12 universes...

My theory is either the grand priest was the demon who killed jiren's family or he knows who did it.... there's a bigger conspiracy here...
:damn:

No, Super is stupid as fukk but no way are the writers gonna ass pull a twist like that outta no where. No exposition, or any reason for the Daishinkon to stage a coup. Better or worse, Freiza, Zamasu, Beerus, and fukk EVEN Gohan all had some type of development to explain their motives or power ups.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jiren is fukking ridiculous :laff:

Whole episode was pretty bad imo, 17's sacrifice made it worthwhile but this fight with Jiren is just too much, I honestly couldn't care less about his back story at this point, specially because it was rushed as fukk and didn't explain anything either :dead:

Let's just get the asspull W for U7 quick, I'm more interested in the aftermath and ending to this saga and series.

Would be hilarious if Goku and Jiren eliminate each other and while everyone looks shocked, we hear "WOO HOOOO HOOOO HOOOO :mjgrin:" from Freeza

I think that's the best direction to go in for the ending, especially if they want to leave it open for a new season at some point. I'm thinking -

-Jiren eliminates Vegeta next episode
-Frieza is still unconscious
-Goku goes UI and fights it out with Jiren, and right at the last second they eliminate each other, leaving Frieza as the last person in the ring
-The series ends on a cliffhanger with Frieza (with a demonic look on his face) getting the Super Dragonballs, and about to make his wish, saying that now the gods will answer to him. :demonic:

If they end like that I almost guarantee they'd do more episodes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No, Super is stupid as fukk but no way are the writers gonna ass pull a twist like that outta no where. No exposition, or any reason for the Daishinkon to stage a coup. Better or worse, Freiza, Zamasu, Beerus, and fukk EVEN Gohan all had some type of development to explain their motives or power ups.

:lolbron:

Dat Twist tho if the show ends on a massive cliffhanger?!!?!?! :deadman: