TIME OUT NIKKA

Don't give me that sacrifice shyt:camby::camby::camby::camby:

Bring all the refs we running that tape the fukk back

Bring the lawyers and all that shyt my nikka

Jiren killed that nikka mane:camby::camby::camby:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
17 his been training and living in the jungle since being wished back....Gohan started just a bit before the tournament again.

An Android has greater potential than Gohan? :usure:Besides this series lacks any concept of logic and things are just done for the sake of doing them. A few episodes ago Jiren washed a KKx20 Goku Who was fresher than he is now and right now he is catching hands against fighters that have dam near exhausted their energy. At full power these fools shouldn’t even be seeing him and four minutes left and Jiren has made zero attempts to kick these guys off despite them keep standing every time he supposedly puts them down.:scust::scust::scust:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiren you bytch ass nikka:camby:

Telling that fake ass story about your family nikka we know you lying:camby:

Nikka we know you mad cause your Bugs Life built ass didn't have no jokes when nikkas was roasting.:camby:Thats why you got mad when 17 started ribbing you bytch nikka:umad:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Vegeta was laying there hearing that story like "Oh you mad cause you lost your PARENTS nikka????:gucci: Nikka my WHOLE RACE DEAD:damn:"

"The nikka that KILLED MY RACE IS ON MY TEAM NIKKA:damn::damn::damn:"

If I'm Vegeta I'm stopping everything cause nikkas bout to HEAR my struggle since it's story time in this bytch:stopitslime:

"I was born a Saiyan boy, on the planet that was my father's namesake. I would soon become aware of the slavery I was born into..."

Jiren wouldn't make it coming up in U7 bruh.

Ain't no pride troopers round here you bytch ass nikka:camby:

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
17 didnt even do it for the money he just wanted to cruise with his family.:mjcry:

Freeza my nikka just stay down, this is future trunks all over again. From 100 to 0 real quick:mjgrin:

If vegeta is out next week let him go with a bang :sadcam:

Edit: savage replies, thread is LIT:blessed: