Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I mean it kind of answered it's own question. Goku picked up family along the way. Enemies became friends. Friends became family. Jiren has found a different path to strength by going it alone.
I don't know breh. It's kinda bullshyt that jiren can become as strong as he is with pure training and not be part of a race of super powered aliens.

No amount of training could make a human or namekian as strong as a pure blood sayian. Even half sayians like trunks and gohan seem to have a cap to the power level their able to achieve.

I need more back story on jirens races cause so far it seems only the sayians, whatever race frieza is, and whatever jiren and toppo are, are able to reach near god level strength.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you watch the fight you'll see that Jiren was primarily focused on Vegeta. Knowing Jiren's backstory, he probably respects yet is envious of the fact that Vegeta gained the power to defeat a GoD on his own without compromising his beliefs, unlike Jiren who had to give up his ideas of trust in order to become strong.

PIFF WRITING.
Maybe, but Vegeta was the strongest of the three at that point.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Like I'm watching this shyt and I'm like that's it? Am I supposed to be sad for this nikka. I wised somebody form U7 would have interrupted Belmond and gave him the :childplease:

That's fiine and all, but Goku and Vegeta's come up is way worse nikka. Jiren may be about strength and justice but it's selfishly driven

Jiren wants strength for justice. Goku wants strength to be the best and master and his martial art.
I dont think we're meant to feel sorry for Jiren but to respect the conclusion he made after the events that happened

his parents died, he trained with a bunch of people and had a chance at redemption thinking fate and destiny was on his side, stars aligned and shyt.

lost bad on top of that realized the world is full of bytch made men

realized the only thing that matters is Strength and so he became strong

:wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Belmod the one who killed Jiren parents you heard it here first :yeshrug:

and everyone crying about "asspulls" need to just stop watching instead of crying every week

Makes sense. Belmod wanted to shut everyone up from even digging the truth. When people begin to go in your dirt, the accused start to act paranoid.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Frieza saying fukk this tournament. I'm tired of these ass whoopings
tenor.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

they not gonna like this one :mjgrin:
I thought I had called it....I thought frieza was going platinum with no features

I went from :mjgrin: charged up ready to post to :mjcry: in like two minutes.

I still got faith.
There ain't no reason for Freiza to keep getting his ass whooped like this for not payoff :mjcry: they got my breh looking like Theon Greyjoy out here :mjcry: