Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
:rudy:
Vegeta vs Imperfect Cell was THE most singular showing of a sonning the series has ever had. No amount of Perfect Cell vs Vegeta touched that level of fukkery. Especially when we got Final Flash out of it as well. nikkas just saying shyt to say it now.
:camby:
You tripping Vegeta vs Perfect Cell was definitely a bigger sonning

Hell id even put Vegeta vs Frieza 2nd fight above that :russ:

I love Vegeta but the man has easily gotten humiliated the most throughout the entire series

And that's not even counting Vegeta vs Kid Buu which was just a pure asswhooping :picard:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
- frieza being the frieza we know and love...saying 'fukk the rules, die muthafukka, die muthafukka, die'....yet, still getting his ass handed to him and laid out somewhere by jiren lol....he gonna really fukk some shyt up when he get the chance....till then, he just gonna be the key to the uni 7 victory...the fact he keep getting laid out and people ignore him till he pop up, means uni 7 will keep that +1 advantage on jiren when time run out..
shyt is hilarious and I love Frieza for it. fukk the rules, fukk the Gods, fukk this tournament, fukk FreeWorld, fukk Bad Boy as a staff, record label and a muthafukkin crew. I'm gonna kill this bytch!!:bryan:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You tripping Vegeta vs Perfect Cell was definitely a bigger sonning

Hell id even put Vegeta vs Frieza 2nd fight above that :russ:

I love Vegeta but the man has easily gotten humiliated the most throughout the entire series

And that's not even counting Vegeta vs Kid Buu which was just a pure asswhooping :picard:
If you really think PCell vs Vegeta was worse than Vegeta vs ImPCell then we can just stop right here and not converse any longer. Wish you well in all your future endeavors.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes, simply for the fact Vegeta LET Cell reach his perfect form on some head ass shyt and then got his ass beat :stopitslime:
That ain't got shyt to do with how hard an ass beating and mental breakdown Cell got. And if you think for one second that Goku wouldn't have let Cell become Perfect then you been watching the wrong show for 20yrs my nikka.

But yes, it was an obviously stupid thing for Vegeta to do.:yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Starting to feel rushed now, they picked the wrong time to start rushing the narrative...damn near an entire year of this arc and only 3mins of Jiren's backstory :mjlol: they're gonna fukk up the finale for sure. Action is dope tho...Frieza can't seem to stay conscious for more than a couple seconds :russ:
Jiren might give up if Goku promises to help him go after Red Eyes.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh shyt, just thought:

jiren's back story really does explain why he's acted the way he has....his past is the reason he doesnt want to eliminate unis....doesnt want to subject others to that pain...

also, it puts a different light on the whole 'pathetic' line he used on toppo...he wasnt just calling him pathetic cause he threw his beliefs aside to get stronger (jiren kinda did the same), he said it cause he lost, meaning jiren couldnt count on him to help him get his wish....just like he couldnt count on the others to help him beat whatever it was that killed his fam/master...on some 'thought you said i could count on you to help me get that wish, yet you up in the bleachers watching me go for dolo to get it, pathetic'....and with toppo learning about jiren basically doing the same thing he did to get stronger, yep, toppo heel turn all but guaranteed now....

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Funny how Goku's backstory is similar to Superman's while Jiren's is similar to Batman's.

But, even with the good we can't overlook the bad. I love how Vegeta was said to have no more energy left yet he can still become Super Saiyan Bluer Than Blue with unlimited Final Flashes :martin:

Goku can repeatedly use the Kaioken x20 with no concern for Delayed Ki Syndrome :martin:

17 had trouble with pre-God Toppo, running around and playing defense the hold time, but can now hold is own with Jiren :martin:

Belmod talking about "What do you know about Jiren?!" after explicitly putting his whole government out there without anyone even asking :martin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If you really think PCell vs Vegeta was worse than Vegeta vs ImPCell then we can just stop right here and not converse any longer. Wish you well in all your future endeavors.

Breh I got to that point a while ago with some nikkas. At the end of the day you just have to cut these nikkas out because there's no frame of reference to even understand each other.

You looking at breh like :hhh:

He looking at you like :scust:

Funny thing is you both think that the other is trolling because nobody can think that way :gucci:

Anime bringing fukkery together:blessed: