Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starting to feel rushed now, they picked the wrong time to start rushing the narrative...damn near an entire year of this arc and only 3mins of Jiren's backstory :mjlol: they're gonna fukk up the finale for sure. Action is dope tho...Frieza can't seem to stay conscious for more than a couple seconds :russ:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
If you watch the fight you'll see that Jiren was primarily focused on Vegeta. Knowing Jiren's backstory, he probably respects yet is envious of the fact that Vegeta gained the power to defeat a GoD on his own without compromising his beliefs, unlike Jiren who had to give up his ideas of trust in order to become strong.

PIFF WRITING.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Huh. I'm kind of surprised Jiren's backstory is so generic - an overused trope. What a shytty fukking character.

17 though :mjcry: Definitely the MVP of U7.

The disrespect for Frieza. Damn. Can't say I'm not enjoying it. :russ:

A glimpse of UI Vegeta, before being knocked out next week would be nice. If not, then :manny: He got to show out this arc, and I'm satisfied, as a fan.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I'm suppose to feel sorry for Jiren when Goku and Vegeta's whole planet was destroyed by the nikka they are fighting along side with :mjlol:

Not only that, but they fighting under Beerus who gave the damn order to blow up their planet. Half the U7 squad been through more shyt growing up than Jiren.

shyt, Gohan watched his "dad" get killed and then got kidnapped and raised by the demon that killed him. Got killed himself, and had his parents and friends killed a few more times. He ain't get traumatized. He even grew up to lead a relatively normal life with a wife, kid and steady job.

What a lazy and uninspired backstory they gave Jiren.