Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beerus was shown to be far stronger than the other gods in the manga. And I feel like the reason his universe is so weak is cause frieza was destroying entire planets of strong warriors while beerus was sleeping.

Pretty much beerus was sleep and frieza was doing his job but doing it recklessly destroying any and everything. No one got a chance to grow and develop.

Like you said it appears in the manga that beerus is stronger than all the rest of the gods.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Out of all the people on TheColi, you have the worst fukking grammar on this site:gucci:. It's to the point where I just skip your posts because I can't understand wtf you're saying:snoop:

Well damn breh :russ:
You sound like a teacher handing out Ls. :damn:
Man I rush to post since, I have a baby attach to me like a damn kangaroo. :mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The one thing I'm surprised about is that we didn't get any filler during the whole Tournament. Not one time did we go back to U7 to see what everyone else was up to which makes me think that assuming we go back to U7 after the tournament that no time will have passed at all and it will seem like they left and came back in an instant.
Its only 48 mins in earth time.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
DVrW2UaUMAAEFNO.jpg

Imagine getting a backstory on Jiren before Frieza :pachaha:

He out here on his rock lee shyt :mjgrin: