Daps
Reppin
Queens
Suppose to be ep 128 image leak if legit well god damn

zQWIoIx.jpg

Eye closed fighting in base form only that pride :mjcry:
eddielong31.jpeg

The sayian Prince:wow::wow:
No debate the most character development in super is vegeta:wow: this man has changed in front of our eyes:mjcry:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Goku beating jiren one on one makes no sense at all simple as that is what the issue is unless it’s on some tactical strategy like how he almost did with the rocks power wise hell no
And him mastering UI makes no sense if damn beerus hasn’t yet even
Not bout him winning per say he can win like with the most members or tactically which is fine by head up strength wise that gap is beyond absurd he has sonned goku to base mode more than he was in base mood against cell alone
And that was with him suppressed
Jiren out here glaring spirit bombs and final flashes suppressed
He finally showing his true power and I’m expect goku to beat him head up on power :camby: :dahell: x20
Master UI closing gap makes sense but not enough to beat him straight up still
Let alone mastering it
Biggest asspull if this shyt happens with goku beating him head up on strength simple as that
yall nikkas alway look at shyt surface level and don't look at shyt so fukking closed minded. Its like yall just ignore Goku's character and his history :snoop:

Goku beating jiren one on one makes no sense at all simple as that is what the issue is unless it’s on some tactical strategy like how he almost did with the rocks power wise hell no

Why doesn't it make since? Because they written Jiren to be so fukking OP? You're problem is you're power scaling and throwing out the context and clues to how Goku was gonna beat Jiren from the begining. I don't need to explain to you the genius of Goku and his fighting instinct. I don't need to explain to the flaw in Jiren being over confident. It's the formula for all of Goku's opponents. The fight Goku and toy with him, drunk in their over confidence. Jiren may be powerful and guy that believes in justice but he's also a selfish and arrogant prick. (He's basically Superman) :mjlol: Goku gonna humble his ass, and when Goku wishes them back or Zeno just simply brings them after Goku teaches Zeno the moral lesson of this fukking arc that all you fans are ignoring, Goku can give Jiren his wish and Jiren gives him the upmost respect. This is Goku's character, he's changes people. Yall don't know Goku, or Yall just simply ignore the history his character. Almost all of Goku's friends and allies were and one point adversaries. From Yamcha, Tien, to Piccolo and yes, Vegeta. And now Beerus, Beerus has obviously grown fond of Goku and has gain respect for him. Want proof? watch episode 109 and 110 when Beerus thought Goku was gone. It wasn't no "Oh no, we the universe is finished now that Goku is gone..." It was "Is this really the end of you Goku? :picard:" Like Beerus was legit concern for Goku. And that is just Goku's character he changes people.

And him mastering UI makes no sense if damn beerus hasn’t yet even
See yall taking this UI shyt for granted. Yes some GoDs haven't mastered it yet but that mean shyt. Maybe they don't fukking need UI. And Beerus? Beerus hasn't trained in years, he's been sleeping and not giving a fukk only to wake up and start destroying shyt. Goku been training with Whis and Whis hinted at Goku and Vegeta getting UI and he even told them how. Beerus could probably get UI if he wanted. Hell we don't even know the full extent of Beerus's power.

Not bout him winning per say he can win like with the most members or tactically which is fine by head up strength wise that gap is beyond absurd he has sonned goku to base mode more than he was in base mood against cell alone

Once again yall ignore the history of Goku and his battles. Almost all his battles Goku get sonned to the point we it makes him stronger or in the DBZ cases, transform and ascend past his current to gain the strength to beat his opponent. Its right there in the story :ld: So to say it doesn't makes sense means Dragonball hasn't made sense to begin with. So in that case, what are you complaining for if you still watching it?

He finally showing his true power and I’m expect goku to beat him head up on power :camby: :dahell: x20
why not? Have all the power you want but if you can't touch Goku and get off an attack to considering damage him then wtf can do. We don't know how Goku would win or beat Jiren but theres no doubt in the mind that it would make sense. Again you're ignoring the context and the history of the show and it's plot devices.

Biggest asspull if this shyt happens with goku beating him head up on strength simple as that[
Well when you have Jiren who's a biggest asspull of the tournament it is what it is. :heh:
For the record I don't think Goku is gonna just outright beat him. Goku is gonna outsmart him and use Jiren's strength against. Or simply put this shyt will end a tie.

Either way, rather Goku wins or jiren, or tie. Universes are getting brought back point blank. Goku won't just go live on with all those billions of lives being gone. That's not Goku's character at all. :ld: Goku just wants to fight and get stronger as a martial artist. Not be responsible for the erasure of billions of lives. And even though Zeno was gonna erase them anyways. Bet your ass Goku changes Zeno's mind. The moral lesson of this arc is the relationship between the Gods and mortals. Just because you are Gods and all powerful doesn't mean us mortals are worthless. After the tournament i guranteed the Gods will more respect for the mortals. Because that's what Goku does

As for Jiren we learned that Jiren doesnt want to be responsible for the erasure of any universe. So if he wins, they're getting brought back regardless :pachaha:

it's inevitable at this point :umad:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yall nikkas alway look at shyt surface level and don't look at shyt so fukking closed minded. Its like yall just ignore Goku's character and his history :snoop:

Why doesn't it make since? Because they written Jiren to be so fukking OP? You're problem is you're power scaling and throwing out the context and clues to how Goku was gonna beat Jiren from the begining. I don't need to explain to you the genius of Goku and his fighting instinct. I don't need to explain to the flaw in Jiren being over confident. It's the formula for all of Goku's opponents. The fight Goku and toy with him, drunk in their over confidence. Jiren may be powerful and guy that believes in justice but he's also a selfish and arrogant prick. (He's basically Superman) :mjlol: Goku gonna humble his ass, and when Goku wishes them back or Zeno just simply brings them after Goku teaches Zeno the moral lesson of this fukking arc that all you fans are ignoring, Goku can give Jiren his wish and Jiren gives him the upmost respect. This is Goku's character, he's changes people. Yall don't know Goku, or Yall just simply ignore the history his character. Almost all of Goku's friends and allies were and one point adversaries. From Yamcha, Tien, to Piccolo and yes, Vegeta. And now Beerus, Beerus has obviously grown fond of Goku and has gain respect for him. Want proof? watch episode 109 and 110 when Beerus thought Goku was gone. It wasn't no "Oh no, we the universe is finished now that Goku is gone..." It was "Is this really the end of you Goku? :picard:" Like Beerus was legit concern for Goku. And that is just Goku's character he changes people.

See yall taking this UI shyt for granted. Yes some GoDs haven't mastered it yet but that mean shyt. Maybe they don't fukking need UI. And Beerus? Beerus hasn't trained in years, he's been sleeping and not giving a fukk only to wake up and start destroying shyt. Goku been training with Whis and Whis hinted at Goku and Vegeta getting UI and he even told them how. Beerus could probably get UI if he wanted. Hell we don't even know the full extent of Beerus's power.

Once again yall ignore the history of Goku and his battles. Almost all his battles Goku get sonned to the point we it makes him stronger or in the DBZ cases, transform and ascend past his current to gain the strength to beat his opponent. Its right there in the story :ld: So to say it doesn't makes sense means Dragonball hasn't made sense to begin with. So in that case, what are you complaining for if you still watching it?

why not? Have all the power you want but if you can't touch Goku and get off an attack to considering damage him then wtf can do. We don't know how Goku would win or beat Jiren but theres no doubt in the mind that it would make sense. Again you're ignoring the context and the history of the show and it's plot devices.

Well when you have Jiren who's a biggest asspull of the tournament it is what it is. :heh:
For the record I don't think Goku is gonna just outright beat him. Goku is gonna outsmart him and use Jiren's strength against. Or simply put this shyt will end a tie.

Either way, rather Goku wins or jiren, or tie. Universes are getting brought back point blank. Goku won't just go live on with all those billions of lives being gone. That's not Goku's character at all. :ld: Goku just wants to fight and get stronger as a martial artist. Not be responsible for the erasure of billions of lives. And even though Zeno was gonna erase them anyways. Bet your ass Goku changes Zeno's mind. The moral lesson of this arc is the relationship between the Gods and mortals. Just because you are Gods and all powerful doesn't mean us mortals are worthless. After the tournament i guranteed the Gods will more respect for the mortals. Because that's what Goku does

As for Jiren we learned that Jiren doesnt want to be responsible for the erasure of any universe. So if he wins, they're getting brought back regardless :pachaha:

it's inevitable at this point :umad:

Don’t preach too me bout what u said
Cuz u on that well it’s in the story steeze
Breh I know UI was foreshadowed long ago for starters
And this thing with jiren being overconfident I do recognize that but at same time u gonna call jiren a op which I don’t deny he is a walking OP but never in dB history has a gap been that big or goku been beaten that bad several times by 1 guy which is the point
Don’t go throwing well beerus might not need UI shyt either cuz we don’t know just going by manga he used the shyt against other gods only the rat and clown survived till the end with the clown playing dead and he didn’t even needed to be heal
And if ur gonna say it can interpret him being smart or not as strong
I can easily say this
Whis stated jiren daresay stronger than god of destruction bout jiren suppressed
So goku beating him power wise means he stronger than beerus going by his statement
Yes manga wise jiren don’t wanna be responsible if u gonna say that then maybe that’s y he acting that way cuz he don’t wanna throw them out cuz he don’t want to be the cause of their destruction also
Now we’re over here mixing anime and manga when ur bring it in it

This ain’t bout villains turning good and goku overcoming odds like normal cuz this ain’t the norm
Yes whis stated vegeta getting UI and Goku got it
But he also stated mastering it is a diff story which is what I brought up
U can’t sit here and tell me when 20 mins left goku first got it and with 2 mins left he gonna master the shyt isn’t on some Roman reigns and John Cena shyt or thanos shyt outta the blue
Ya I get it gods didn’t train often but even then it was hard to master I feel and makes more sense for him to master the shyt later not at this top
Cuz if we doing that shyt what’s the point of a sequel if they make it might as well fight angels and grand priest then with that absurd power boost beating jiren straight up
Ya I can see it if he kills time and jiren don’t hit him tho
All I stated was makes no sense him mastering it and beating him straight up
Jiren ain’t cell frieza or buu gap was never that massive even suppressed

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Don’t preach too me bout what u said
Cuz u on that well it’s in the story steeze
Breh I know UI was foreshadowed long ago for starters
And this thing with jiren being overconfident I do recognize that but at same time u gonna call jiren a op which I don’t deny he is a walking OP but never in dB history has a gap been that big or goku been beaten that bad several times by 1 guy which is the point
Don’t go throwing well beerus might not need UI shyt either cuz we don’t know just going by manga he used the shyt against other gods only the rat and clown survived till the end with the clown playing dead and he didn’t even needed to be heal
And if ur gonna say it can interpret him being smart or not as strong
I can easily say this
Whis stated jiren daresay stronger than god of destruction bout jiren suppressed
So goku beating him power wise means he stronger than beerus going by his statement
Yes manga wise jiren don’t wanna be responsible if u gonna say that then maybe that’s y he acting that way cuz he don’t wanna throw them out cuz he don’t want to be the cause of their destruction also

This ain’t bout villains turning good and goku overcoming odds like normal cuz this ain’t the norm
Yes whis stated vegeta getting UI and Goku got it
But he also stated mastering it is a diff story which is what I brought up
U can’t sit here and tell me when 20 mins left goku first got it and with 2 mins left he gonna master the shyt isn’t on some Roman reigns and John Cena shyt or thanos shyt outta the blue
Ya I get it gods didn’t train often but even then it was hard to master I feel and makes more sense for him to master the shyt later not at this top
Cuz if we doing that shyt what’s the point of a sequel if they make it might as well fight angels and grand priest then with that absurd power boost beating jiren straight up
Ya I can see it if he kills time and jiren don’t hit him tho
All I stated was makes no sense him mastering it and beating him straight up
Jiren ain’t cell frieza or buu gap was never that massive even suppressed
Well there's a first for everything breh :pachaha: I think they are setting up for Goku to finally truly rival Beeru :manny:

By the way youre wrong. The gap between Frieza and Goku first fight was just as big to the point the point Frieza was letting Goku believe he had a chance. Frieza wasn't even 100%. Now that I think about it, this Jiren fight sort of mirrors that Frieza fight. Remember when Goku had that false Super Saiyan moment :ohhh: And Frieza still took that shyt, and he like ok let me take my shyt up 50% and just washed him. The same is with this, Goku got UI but it wasn't mastered UI, Jiren was like ok, this heat is your downfall fukk outta here. So i guess the second time is the charm.

Well I don't think Jiren is stronger than Beerus in fact. For all we know, Beerus could be the strongest the GoD but the reason his Universe's Mortal level is so small is because the nikka is lazy :manny:

Well thats because I feel the anime was feeding off the manga until the anime passed the manga, and now the manga is feeding off the anime and taking the anime's flaws and making it better. I think the two mediums are guiding each other. They are both canon

Look I never disagree it would be an asspull. I'm just saying it's not shocking and it's expected. Im just runing you the formula of the show :ehh: and it's obvious how the shyt is going down to me. Im not saying you have to like that shyt. Do you breh :blessed: Im just giving you opinion of why I think things are happening this way. I could be completely wrong and they pull off some troll shyt :troll: and they just Sopranos the fukk out of the ending with a cut to black cliffhanger

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well I don't think Jiren is stronger than Beerus in fact. For all we know, Beerus could be the strongest the GoD but the reason his Universe's Mortal level is so small is because the nikka is lazy
Beerus was shown to be far stronger than the other gods in the manga. And I feel like the reason his universe is so weak is cause frieza was destroying entire planets of strong warriors while beerus was sleeping.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Beerus was shown to be far stronger than the other gods in the manga. And I feel like the reason his universe is so weak is cause frieza was destroying entire planets of strong warriors while beerus was sleeping.
See guys, if we just put our heads together and think, we have all the answers to our questions

answers.png

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
See guys, if we just put our heads together and think, we have all the answers to our questions

answers.png
Beerus literally fought all the other gods at the same time and washed them all.

That puts his power level far beyond the other gods.

• Dap
Reactions: KTP

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Brehs, what's a good site to watch this on? Preferably works on XB1, been a minute since I watched & forgot the site I used :francis:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
My thing is this
. If it happens how the fukk they gonna have goku master UI under what 20 mins which he got the first time 20 mins ago and on top of it too to hard to master for gods beerus hasn’t Even yet so they gonna have this guy master it and assuming this also beat jiren when he leagues above him shyt makes no damn sense I seen asspulls in anime but this shyt tops the cake ain’t no point for super sequel or for some reason super to comeback cuz ur basically saying goku at worst top 3 god of destruction strength if he beats jiren alone which jiren is at worse that level and if he is higher than that which whis directly said daresay higher than god of destruction level then that’s even worse too
Goku only point would be to fight angels and grand priest basically
Out of all the people on TheColi, you have the worst fukking grammar on this site:gucci:. It's to the point where I just skip your posts because I can't understand wtf you're saying:snoop:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing I'm surprised about is that we didn't get any filler during the whole Tournament. Not one time did we go back to U7 to see what everyone else was up to which makes me think that assuming we go back to U7 after the tournament that no time will have passed at all and it will seem like they left and came back in an instant.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Again, mortal level has nothing to do with actual strength