TAWK!!!

giphy.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Finally caught up in like a weeks time off of Crunchy Roll's free trial :whew:

I already know Vegeta is gonna be the teacher to the 3 Saiyans (Cabba, Caulifla, & Kale) once it's over and might even bring them to Earth temporary to train.

shyt might end though on the Zenos taste testing Earth's food so they don't get erased :heh:

"Hmmmmm...........Delicious!"

"Yeah! Super tasty!"

87xnq2Vl0hrjIcydRKfMjigpAD.jpg

How come no one has tried to blind Jiren since he likes using his glare attack? I got a feeling Ultra Instinct Gogeta or Vegito will be coming out though to beat Jiren because they're out of options.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why nikkas are saying Goku winning is the most predictable ending when looking back in the history of Dragonball

Goku hasn't won a fukking tournament since beating Piccolo Jr.

Goku losing is more predictable in my opinion. Since Dragonball, Goku either didn't finish the tournament because of whatever interruption. Or Goku simply just lost or was a draw

the Outer World tournament... Goku draw with Pikkon
The world tournament after... Goku didn't even fight, the tournament was interrupt by Babbiddi's men

End of Z tournament* - Goku leaves to go train Ubb

Super:

universe tournament - Goku forfeits, Monaka wins for comedic reasons

Tournament of power pre fight - Goku and Toppo's fight is stopped

Tournament of power - ?

I think Goku is due for an W, it's been a long time

And now you got nikkas bytching about him mastering UI when it's pretty fukking obvious the final fight was gonna be Goku vs Jiren with Goku mastering UI :snoop:

yall call this the Goku show but thats not really the case. Goku always had help in beating his opponents. Because Goku simply fights to be the best and get stronger

Bottomline, I think the end of this arc is gonna end on a happier side

not sure if all universes are getting wished back or if it's just universe 6, but somebody is being brought back. And it's obvious Universe 7 wins or they lose and get wished back because they are not retconning the end of DBZ that has already been confirmed.

So logically thinking, it makes sense Universe 7 wins or get's wished back

If fact Goku will probably meet Uub and train him for the next multi-universal tournament

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't understand why nikkas are saying Goku winning is the most predictable ending when looking back in the history of Dragonball

Goku hasn't won a fukking tournament since beating Piccolo Jr.

Goku losing is more predictable in my opinion. Since Dragonball, Goku either didn't finish the tournament because of whatever interruption. Or Goku simply just lost or was a draw

the Outer World tournament... Goku draw with Pikkon
The world tournament after... Goku didn't even fight, the tournament was interrupt by Babbiddi's men

End of Z tournament* - Goku leaves to go train Ubb

Super:

universe tournament - Goku forfeits, Monaka wins for comedic reasons

Tournament of power pre fight - Goku and Toppo's fight is stopped

Tournament of power - ?

I think Goku is due for an W, it's been a long time

And now you got nikkas bytching about him mastering UI when it's pretty fukking obvious the final fight was gonna be Goku vs Jiren with Goku mastering UI :snoop:

yall call this the Goku show but thats not really the case. Goku always had help in beating his opponents. Because Goku simply fights to be the best and get stronger

Bottomline, I think the end of this arc is gonna end on a happier side

not sure if all universes are getting wished back or if it's just universe 6, but somebody is being brought back. And it's obvious Universe 7 wins or they lose and get wished back because they are not retconning the end of DBZ that has already been confirmed.

So logically thinking, it makes sense Universe 7 wins or get's wished back

If fact Goku will probably meet Uub and train him for the next multi-universal tournament

Goku beating jiren one on one makes no sense at all simple as that is what the issue is unless it’s on some tactical strategy like how he almost did with the rocks power wise hell no
And him mastering UI makes no sense if damn beerus hasn’t yet even
Not bout him winning per say he can win like with the most members or tactically which is fine by head up strength wise that gap is beyond absurd he has sonned goku to base mode more than he was in base mood against cell alone
And that was with him suppressed
Jiren out here glaring spirit bombs and final flashes suppressed
He finally showing his true power and I’m expect goku to beat him head up on power :camby: :dahell: x20
Master UI closing gap makes sense but not enough to beat him straight up still
Let alone mastering it
Biggest asspull if this shyt happens with goku beating him head up on strength simple as that