Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
so¿

there's main characters in all anime but plenty manage not to fall into predictable stan shyte

you part of the problem ole gay for goku ass mofo woahohohohohoo

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whats more ridiculous is the fact that goku is leveling up faster than he ever has before. The tournament is only 48 minutes and this dude is making more progress than all of his time with beerus lol

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
If you really wanna push the boundaries of the writing :ohlawd: ... When Vegeta sold his soul to become Majin Vegeta, by the time he realized he had to atone for his sins, his Final Explosion only succeeded in sending him to Hell. This time, after realizing that taking the easy way out to achieve strength is the wrong path, his Final Explosion actually helped him and his universe survive.
I knew Vegeta was gonna survive when he used the Final Explosion versus Toppo.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
so¿

there's main characters in all anime but plenty manage not to fall into predictable stan shyte

you part of the problem ole gay for goku ass mofo woahohohohohoo

:gucci: man if you dont take your bytching ass on some fukking where. In here posting with a gimmick. That upside down question mark supposed to cute?

Yall bytch and bytch but come back and watch. fukk your feelings bytch ass nikka

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
:gucci: man if you dont take your bytching ass on some fukking where. In here posting with a gimmick. That upside down question mark supposed to cute?

Yall bytch and bytch but come back and watch. fukk your feelings bytch ass nikka
:dead:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The English Sub taking too long.. I started to watch the Spanish shyt and then I saw vegeta walk towards jiren after jiren powered up and I'm like damn I gotta watch this shyt the right way..Eng Sub where u At?!!?

damn why didn't I pay more attention in Spanish class..:francis::snoop::noah: