Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've never cared about power levels in Dragon Ball so these "ass pulls" people bring up don't matter to me. I just enjoy the show for what it is. It's one of the few things I actually watch. :manny:

I know that but this one gonna be the biggest in dragon ball history and not even close shyt threw me off guard

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:camby: Jiren is the biggest ass pull of this entire arc :camby:

Nothing about his power makes sense.

"transcends time"??

nikka what?

I agree he's ridiculously overpowered.

All the more reason why, since they've represented him as that for the past 6 months, no one has any business beating him except Vegito.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I agree he's ridiculously overpowered.

All the more reason why, since they've represented him as that for the past 6 months, no one has any business beating him except Vegito.
Im just saying I don't know why people are shocked Goku might win this shyt. When was the last time Goku won a tournament. He didn't win one until the final season of Dragonball

In all his tournaments there was always some fukkery or bullshyt going on

1st tournament - His own master decides to enter in disguise, which led to Goku transforming into the Giant Ape and him ultimately losing
2nd tournament - More like Tien's redemption arc, great battle against Tien but loses at a split second after Goku crashes into a car
3rd tournament - Finally wins but the arena gets destroyed and nobody was there to witness except Goku's friends, Kami, and the brave announcer. :mjlol:

*4th tournament - You already know what happens in the Majin Boo arc

5th tournament (before the end of Z) - Champa Arc tournament, Goku loses but his Universes wins due to the Hercule effect

6th tournament - Tournament of Power - ???

*7th tournament - Goku says fukk the tournament, Let me take Uub out to train :mjlol: At this point Goku has probably master UI to the point he will never have to transform again. His base is probably GoD level

So thats 3 Ls to 1 win. 1 has a * because he didn't compete at all. Another one because Goku didn't give a fukk about the tournament.

So going by all this. Goku is either due for a win, or Goku is just gonna take another L. Which is more predictable to me than Goku actually winning. People seem to forget the history. Yea Goku gets his ass pulls and powerups but sometimes Goku loses just for the fukkery or the morale loss. :beli:

Plus going by this arc, they are setting it up for U11 to get eliminate. Notice how cocky they are making them even to the point Jiren go's out of character and smiles after calling his homie pathetic and roundhouse kicking Goku the fukk outta there. Jiren and U11 biggest flaw is taking Goku and Vegeta for granted. They are called the Ultimate Warrior Race for a reason :hubie: Jiren should have been eliminated them. But he's caught up in his power and justice he doesn't realize each blow he gives them makes them stronger in the longer process. Plus Goku is a martial artists genuis. Jiren just seems like a overpowered superhero :beli:

Scenario 1 : Goku will win

They will probably bring back the other universes, Zeno will be :gucci: Until Goku pleads to him and explains that if he doesn't erase them, there could be more tournaments, Grand Priest will :obama:
Universes come back, Jiren gives Goku his respect Toppo stays standing with arm folded like a bitter bytch show skips to End of Z

Scenario 2 : Goku and Jiren are still standing when time runs out, Or they knock each other off at the exact same time
Grand Priest decides the tournament is draw :hubie: the arena is completely destroyed and Im getting bored watching these scrubs, they aint fukking me no way
Goku gives Jiren his wish, Jiren gives Goku his respect. Jiren wishes for something corny

Either way Universe 7 survives, we have to get to the end of Z and they are not retconing that shyt :manny:

If they really plan on starting a new series in the future, they sure, Universe 7 losses and they end the show on a cliffhanger but then again, how much story can you cram until the end of Z
So they aren't gonna do that. If they make a new series it will have to be after the end of 7 and involve a fully trained Uub

Or they just say fukk us and hit us with the Sopranos ending and cut to black right before the last universe gets erased :heh:

After all this which is more likely to happen?

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just saying I don't know why people are shocked Goku might win this shyt. When was the last time Goku won a tournament. He didn't win one until the final season of Dragonball

In all his tournaments there was always some fukkery or bullshyt going on

1st tournament - His own master decides to enter in disguise, which led to Goku transforming into the Giant Ape and him ultimately losing
2nd tournament - More like Tien's redemption arc, great battle against Tien but loses at a split second after Goku crashes into a car
3rd tournament - Finally wins but the arena gets destroyed and nobody was there to witness except Goku's friends, Kami, and the brave announcer. :mjlol:

*4th tournament - You already know what happens in the Majin Boo arc

5th tournament (before the end of Z) - Champa Arc tournament, Goku loses but his Universes wins due to the Hercule effect

6th tournament - Tournament of Power - ???

*7th tournament - Goku says fukk the tournament, Let me take Uub out to train :mjlol: At this point Goku has probably master UI to the point he will never have to transform again. His base is probably GoD level

So thats 3 Ls to 1 win. 1 has a * because he didn't compete at all. Another one because Goku didn't give a fukk about the tournament.

So going by all this. Goku is either due for a win, or Goku is just gonna take another L. Which is more predictable to me than Goku actually winning. People seem to forget the history. Yea Goku gets his ass pulls and powerups but sometimes Goku loses just for the fukkery or the morale loss. :beli:

Plus going by this arc, they are setting it up for U11 to get eliminate. Notice how cocky they are making them even to the point Jiren go's out of character and smiles after calling his homie pathetic and roundhouse kicking Goku the fukk outta there. Jiren and U11 biggest flaw is taking Goku and Vegeta for granted. They are called the Ultimate Warrior Race for a reason :hubie: Jiren should have been eliminated them. But he's caught up in his power and justice he doesn't realize each blow he gives them makes them stronger in the longer process. Plus Goku is a martial artists genuis. Jiren just seems like a overpowered superhero :beli:

Scenario 1 : Goku will win

They will probably bring back the other universes, Zeno will be :gucci: Until Goku pleads to him and explains that if he doesn't erase them, there could be more tournaments, Grand Priest will :obama:
Universes come back, Jiren gives Goku his respect Toppo stays standing with arm folded like a bitter bytch show skips to End of Z

Scenario 2 : Goku and Jiren are still standing when time runs out, Or they knock each other off at the exact same time
Grand Priest decides the tournament is draw :hubie: the arena is completely destroyed and Im getting bored watching these scrubs, they aint fukking me no way
Goku gives Jiren his wish, Jiren gives Goku his respect. Jiren wishes for something corny

Either way Universe 7 survives, we have to get to the end of Z and they are not retconing that shyt :manny:

If they really plan on starting a new series in the future, they sure, Universe 7 losses and they end the show on a cliffhanger but then again, how much story can you cram until the end of Z
So they aren't gonna do that. If they make a new series it will have to be after the end of 7 and involve a fully trained Uub

Or they just say fukk us and hit us with the Sopranos ending and cut to black right before the last universe gets erased :heh:

After all this which is more likely to happen?
Because Goku's goal from day one was to fight the best not be the best. He could give a fukk about winning a tournament.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Because Goku's goal from day one was to fight the best not be the best. He could give a fukk about winning a tournament.
Exactly so with all that considering one would think they are ending Super with a Goku win and him possibly surpassing Beerus.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol: There two reasons why Toppo struggled against Vegeta; Number 1 low-level writing or Number 2 the tournament did not allow Toppo to go all the way because of his God of destruction power's could have easily killed Vegeta. Toppo in his god did not fight 100%. I'm leaning towards reason "Number 1"
Y'all realize this is fiction anyway right?

Always gotta be that one guy spoiling the fun. Dragonball cannot really do too much wrong with us and that's fine. It's been good to us over the years.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm probably one of the few who gets annoyed by freiza:camby: if he becomes the main villian next arc again for the millionth time:aicmon: :camby:
Tori just make a new villian get rid of this bytch:camby:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
freiza is gonna wish one of the other universes back and to become the GoD there. him and goku will be "cool" hence another villain turned "good"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:camby: Jiren is the biggest ass pull of this entire arc :camby:

Nothing about his power makes sense.

"transcends time"??

nikka what?

Breh then goku surpasses him go from beaten to a pulp just to beaten to base mode on numerous occasions
He out here closing gap in several mins with no damn stamina then gonna master UI where gods haven’t even yet stop it breh
If goku wins on some out smart shyt now that shyt is :blessed:
It shouldn’t be on some over power or double KO shyt
I have no issues if he wins it’s how he wins is gonna be my issue
Loved the kienzan way how he almost got jiren that’s outsmarting him

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh then goku surpasses him go from beaten to a pulp just to beaten to base mode on numerous occasions
He out here closing gap in several mins with no damn stamina then gonna master UI where gods haven’t even yet stop it breh
If he would have won like he almost did with the DD combo and land mind stuff I would have been 100 percent ok with that. It made sense and wouldn't have taken away from jiren still being stupid strong.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the spoilers have been generic in detail and/or flat out wrong, so no need to work yourself up over the latest batch....seriously, i highly doubt goku masters ui...if anything, he will just be able to stay in it longer, and the spoilers are exaggerating that....just like they did the whole 'vegeta vs jiren & toppo' shyt...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Keep yr spoilers

What I know is Vegeta took out a God of Destruction :takedat:
#Facts
2hz32g6.jpg