Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I would love to see Uub. I think DragonBall needs a "Human" that has the potential to be on par with the Saiyans. Better yet I wish he could of been the guardian on earth like Dende is.

Obviously its kind of impossible for humans to become as strong as the Saiyans are now but since Uub is special and even has roots of magic to the source of his power, It would be somewhat believable for him to break the human threshold of power and go far beyond it.

I just think we need someone on the team to rep the human race because right now unless you have Saiyin blood you aint shyt and I would like to see that change in the future.
Krillen and company are super humans they should be able to handle mobs no problem or just make a wish to increase their potential?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lol poor vegeta king of saiyans can't transfer into anything but ss2 where everyone else can go ss3+

kniHBry.jpg

:heh:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
After this Super series, I wonder what DB series they gon make next.

with Toei they constantly going to make remakes to get money off DB.

PS: same will apply to One piece once it ends.

Daps
Ch 6 details, whole lotta shyt in there.

Team:
Goku, Buu, Vegeta, Piccolo and "the strongest person beerus ever fought" (i guess they arent shown)

:mjcry: gohan stans keep racking up Ls

Edit-yeah it aint working, lemme copy paste this shyt

“Super dragon balls” are the original dragon balls, planet-sized, and have less limits than regular DBs. Champa's found six already.

It's taken Champa "decades" to gather 6 Super DBs (apparently these are all from his universe, but it's not 100% clear).

The Namekians “shaved down” pieces of these original DBs to create their own. Champa wants to use them to switch U7 and U6's Earths.

But if Beerus wins the tournament, Champa will hand over his 6 balls. Beerus will have to find the last one on his own.

To find the last Super DB they want to use Bulma's radar, but the universe is to big for it to cover all at once. So they need to go to the center of the universe, but don't know how to get there. Jaco knows someone who might know how: Zuno (ズノー). Oh, and Tights shows up, and happens to have a spaceship (presumably from Jaco). So they use that to take off and go meet this "Zuno" person.
Jaco says Zuno is a mysterious person who knows everything. Even if he's never met you, he'll know what pattern underwear you're wearing.

Bulma says Earth is at the "edge" of the universe; being at the center of the universe will give the Dragon Radar wider range or something.

After they have Bulma build new Dragon Radar, she realizes there should be Super DBs in their universe too for them to find. But radar can't detect them, leading to them going to meet Zuno in order to find the center of the universe.

Jaco mentions that there are tons of galaxies in the universe.

Goku says he likes Chi-Chi because she's strong-willed, and Vegeta says it's because of his Saiyan blood (all Saiyan women are like that).

Tournament details:

Long ago on Beerus/Champa's birthday, Beerus ate the "Puff-Puff Fruit" atop Champa's cake, starting a fight that destroyed many planets. Therefore after then, the two avoided physical fights and only competed through their food "showdowns".

Universe 7 team: Goku, Vegeta, Boo, Piccolo, and "strongest person Beerus ever fought" (who in a shock twist ISN'T Whis).

Vegeta even says Gohan probably has the highest potential out of all of them (remember those days?), but Goku says he only studies now.

The tournament will be held on the "Nameless Planet" in "1 week according to the 8th Solar Calendar" (=5 Earth days), starting at 10 AM.
Tournament rules same as Tenkaichi Budokai, plus a written test per Vegeta's suggestion (he doesn't want mindless monsters participating).

Last edited: