Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

leoc

All Star
Daps
honestly, some of this show is so poorly written. how was 17 even able to outrun toppo? toppo is a fukkin GoD, supposed to be one of, if not the strongest person in the universe. how did 17 even survive? toppo was able to fuk up frieza easily, but he had trouble with 17. :francis:

they're making 17 on god tier status. guy was living on some island, fighting humans, taking care of animals and suddenly hes one of the strongest fighters not just in U7, but out of the majority of the universes? :mjlol:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
honestly, some of this show is so poorly written. how was 17 even able to outrun toppo? toppo is a fukkin GoD, supposed to be one of, if not the strongest person in the universe. how did 17 even survive? toppo was able to fuk up frieza easily, but he had trouble with 17. :francis:

they're making 17 on god tier status. guy was living on some island, fighting humans, taking care of animals and suddenly hes one of the strongest fighters not just in U7, but out of the majority of the universes? :mjlol:
I don't have a problem with that. It's not like 17 is beating Toppo or anything. He has just been slipping through the cracks.

leoc

All Star
Daps
I don't have a problem with that. It's not like 17 is beating Toppo or anything. He has just been slipping through the cracks.

if toppo is a GoD, theres no way 17 should even be able to outrun him. shyt is mad stupid. not to mention they made it so 17 is able to go toe to toe with super saiyan blue goku? the fuk? goku has been training with whis for a while, fighting against beerus, vegeta, goku black and getting stronger and 17 is still able to hold his own against goku?

to be real, seems like power scaling is all fuked up and comparisons between fighters is irrelevant now. and the stamina shyt is stupid too.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

There's an anime you should check out called JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Season 2 is basically everything you think is wrong with 17 vs. Toppo.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex, can these brehs get a pin for this? It's even active in the middle of the night. I'll hate Drake for a week (a work week, seven days is just too much without the Champagne Papi inside me :noah:). This is one of the most active threads on the forum.

I don't mind a pin for it but the problem is how long?

The Admins don't want permanent pins for anything other than stuff like Netflix or general "what's the last thing you watched?" threads.

I'll keep it up for a while though.

Fred.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't mind a pin for it but the problem is how long?

The Admins don't want permanent pins for anything other than stuff like Netflix or general "what's the last thing you watched?" threads.

I'll keep it up for a while though.

Fred.

The show seems to be coming up for hiatus soon so it can be removed then.