Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
HOW THE fukk DID CHI CHI BURN THROUGH 100 MILLION ZENI THO?!!??! :damn:.......:deadman:
In 1 week breh :pachaha:
she lied about it to keep him working, Their relationship is a running gag. Goku the deadbeat and chi chi being overbearing:pachaha:
They both deserve each other:skip:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
But isnt chi-chi a legit princess tho?!!?:gucci: Her father the Ox king is fukking rich and lives in a castle...
Remember that was the whole issue in the first episode of Super

She made goku get a job cause they were starting to run out of Ox King money...tho with the help of Hercule, goku put money back in the pot so they good financially again...or was

Chi chi know she can spend some money

:ushersuretho:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

She made goku get a job cause they were starting to run out of Ox King money...tho with the help of Hercule, goku put money back in the pot so they good financially again...or was

They're worse than Yamcha when it comes to managing money. Yamcha earned mlb money but his apartment got cracks :mjlol:
Yamcha%27s_home_03.jpg

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
u think they will take a crack at another live action adaptation?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

WHAT THE fukk DOES SHE DO WITH ALL THEIR MONEY?!? THEY LIVE ON A GAWDDAMN FARM!!! :mjlol:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Didn’t the Ox King’s Castle and lands get covered in fire in dragon ball and master roshi basically destroy his lands when he put out the fire? Ox King not as rich as you think he probably lost a large chunk of his wealth in Dragon Ball due to the fire and putting out the fire and spent a good chunk of it to rebuild again probably. I see the sticky! They finally putting respeck on Dragon Balls name :salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One nikka about to get eliminated per episode :mjlol:

My thing is this
. If it happens how the fukk they gonna have goku master UI under what 20 mins which he got the first time 20 mins ago and on top of it too to hard to master for gods beerus hasn’t Even yet so they gonna have this guy master it and assuming this also beat jiren when he leagues above him shyt makes no damn sense I seen asspulls in anime but this shyt tops the cake ain’t no point for super sequel or for some reason super to comeback cuz ur basically saying goku at worst top 3 god of destruction strength if he beats jiren alone which jiren is at worse that level and if he is higher than that which whis directly said daresay higher than god of destruction level then that’s even worse too
Goku only point would be to fight angels and grand priest basically