Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
As far as hating Drake, there's no need. You're the Joker to my Batman.

Fred.

Makes sense because even the Joker's cold heart is melted by the melodic sounds of the Young Angel. And he's not concerned with such trivial matters as who's writing what. He just focuses on the fact the he can listen. That the chemical burns may not wash from his face, but they are cleansed from his heart. Also, Harley Quinn beatings drop 36% during a Drake album cycle. He's for the people. Losers like Vegeta need to get on the wave.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Makes sense because even the Joker's cold heart is melted by the melodic sounds of the Young Angel. And he's not concerned with such trivial matters as who's writing what. He just focuses on the fact the he can listen. That the chemical burns may not wash from his face, but they are cleansed from his heart. Also, Harley Quinn beatings drop 36% during a Drake album cycle. He's for the people. Losers like Vegeta need to get on the wave.
maxresdefault.jpg

ass mod

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

sQdGuAU.png

Fred.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Vegeta stan eh, oldboy? Can't wait til he's back in that pink shirt while Bulged Briefs orders him around like the true cuck he is. Meanwhile #OldWomanVoiceGang gonna be back in these streets fukking shyt up with yet another upgrade.

The axe murderer

Daps
Vegeta stan eh, oldboy? Can't wait til he's back in that pink shirt while Bulged Briefs orders him around like the true cuck he is. Meanwhile #OldWomanVoiceGang gonna be back in these streets fukking shyt up with yet another upgrade.
He's gonna be back to farming for radishes or whatever his brother is named after :mjgrin:
Briefs' money makes money:smugbiden:
Meanwhile chi chi disposes of 100 million zeni. That's a real catch right there
full

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He's gonna be back to farming for radishes or whatever his brother is named after :mjgrin:
full

Let's be real, all the women in Dragonball are fukking shrews. The closest thing they have to a strong female character is Frieza.

The axe murderer

Daps
Let's be real, all the women in Dragonball are fukking shrews. The closest thing they have to a strong female character is Frieza.
Apart from that androgynous goon we're gonna act like Launch ain't in this show ? On second thought she's about as hair trigger as the rest of em but even she ain't slapping beerus:hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
full

HOW THE fukk DID CHI CHI BURN THROUGH 100 MILLION ZENI THO?!!??! :damn:.......:deadman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Chi Chi probably had a shyt load of debt considering Goku never held down a fukking job. :hhh:

Plus he decided to play dead for seven years while their second child was born and had expenses. :martin:

But isnt chi-chi a legit princess tho?!!?:gucci: Her father the Ox king is fukking rich and lives in a castle...