Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uub still has a chance to come into the story. Remember at the end of Z, Trunks and Goten are teens and Pan is 4 or 5 years old.

I would love to see Uub. I think DragonBall needs a "Human" that has the potential to be on par with the Saiyans. Better yet I wish he could of been the guardian on earth like Dende is.

Obviously its kind of impossible for humans to become as strong as the Saiyans are now but since Uub is special and even has roots of magic to the source of his power, It would be somewhat believable for him to break the human threshold of power and go far beyond it.

I just think we need someone on the team to rep the human race because right now unless you have Saiyin blood you aint shyt and I would like to see that change in the future.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Uub still has a chance to come into the story. Remember at the end of Z, Trunks and Goten are teens and Pan is 4 or 5 years old.

I doubt it. The Beerus and Frieza arcs take place 4-5 years before Goku even meets Uub and based on the manga, the Champa arc will probably take place right after the Frieza arc.

So I doubt the series will even skip far enough ahead for Uub to show up. There would have to be something like a 5 year timeskip.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
eh, it's implied. they are probably around ginyu level.

seeing freeza in hell was a trip.

I did not see ROF, can someone fill me in on how he's able to handle goku now? that's some power up. freeza as we remember him would probably have his hands full with goten now.
He's only able to handle goku in his new form. In his base form goku was waxing him. And add in they claim frezia is a prodigy so thats another reason

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
havent watched since goku first started off fighting beerus as a ssjg, how is it since then, and are we past the frieza movie and into the new arc yet?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Also the drop in quality is getting annoying again. Are we gonna have to go through this whenever they start retelling shyt :shaq2:

If that's the case give us an ep every two weeks instead of one.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
After he got revived, he trained for like six months and unlocked a new form. That's the only explanation we get. :manny:

Apparently he'd never trained before in his life and was just born that powerful, so actually training for once made him that much stronger.

you know what i think someone here told me that before. i just forgot.

wow that is lame as f*ck.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
lol poor vegeta king of saiyans can't transfer into anything but ss2 where everyone else can go ss3+