Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:mindblown:

Man this show could be leaps and bounds better! Have episodes solely focusing on other races than the saiyans for christ sake. Before jumping into the Freeza arc, they really could of explored Freeza's lost army showing how bad ass they really are.
if they were so badass then they wouldnt have had the need to resurrect frieza, thats the whole point.. them nikkas arent badass without frieza

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mindblown:

Man this show could be leaps and bounds better! Have episodes solely focusing on other races than the saiyans for christ sake. Before jumping into the Freeza arc, they really could of explored Freeza's lost army showing how bad ass they really are.
eh, it's implied. they are probably around ginyu level.

seeing freeza in hell was a trip.

I did not see ROF, can someone fill me in on how he's able to handle goku now? that's some power up. freeza as we remember him would probably have his hands full with goten now.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Trunks voice in the flash back was different. I wonder what happened to his VA? I know the original Japanese VA for Tien passed away but I wonder why Trunks is different.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I did not see ROF, can someone fill me in on how he's able to handle goku now? that's some power up. freeza as we remember him would probably have his hands full with goten now.

They are way stronger then the ginyu force, did you watch the movie or what?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is dumb man, Goku was obsessed with the 4 star dragonball as a kid and now he just doesn't give a fukk about it now? All they needed to do was hold onto 1 ball to insure they wouldn't be used for evil means :smh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

After he got revived, he trained for like six months and unlocked a new form. That's the only explanation we get. :manny:

Apparently he'd never trained before in his life and was just born that powerful, so actually training for once made him that much stronger.

Daps
This is dumb man, Goku was obsessed with the 4 star dragonball as a kid and now he just doesn't give a fukk about it now? All they needed to do was hold onto 1 ball to insure they wouldn't be used for evil means :smh:

ROF got a lot of dumb shyt but come on. Goku stopped giving a fukk about the 4 star dragon ball even b4 he threw the nimbus and the power pole in the bushes