Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think we're getting Gogeta Blue. I doubt we did all this series just not to get Gogeta a canon appearance
Vegeta is wiped out. They need to be able to match energy without the earrings.

Goku and 17 are the only ones with a decent amount of energy

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Toppo :scust:talking all that shyt and didn't have a single elimination. Scust...Jiren is right, ide shyt on him too,
Sacrificed everything to still be a chump.

Anyways...I think we about to get a plot twist with Jiren, dude might turn out to be straight :demonic: brehs. Also I'm curious to know why they haven't showed whats happening on Earth a single time during this arc :lupe:
Word I was expecting a side episode or Trunks and Goten fighting on 17’s island or something

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
They said it was over :wow:

Toppo wanna go Night Night nikka? :picard:

Vegeta punching through what was certified as full GoD blasts out of pure disgust for this nikkas lack of Pride :scust:

Funny how Jiren actually CHOSE to accept Toppo's help with handling the Saiyans then shat on breh when he couldn't hold up his end of the bargain.:gucci:

Frieza trying to adjust to his new role as bottom bytch after owing 17 for beaning his ass with a rock.:skip:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Honestly Toppo might be one of the biggest bums in the series......:jbhmm:

Even with the God of Destruction power up he didn't take out a single universe 7 fighter:scust:
Dead ass. fukk is wrong with that nikka? Could have easily taken out 17 or Frieza.

Now Jiren is left with a 4 on 1 with 5 minutes left. :snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just thought about somethibg, dbs has no blood :gucci: and none of the protagonist died. DBZ someone died in every single arc. This shyt is like diet DBZ cuz nobody getting they limbs blown off or anything

the stakes are higher than just death now..:mindblown: especially in this arc...

I'd take death over ERASURE anyday...:sadcam:

Also I figure toriyama toned alot of it down because it's on tv... They have standards and shyt to not show blood and limbs and shyt like that...:ld:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Jiren's charactet is all over the place. First this silent killer power yet humble guy the next he's this arrogant a$$hole you can't wait lose. Im sick of Jiren and his bytch ass GoD. fukk Jiren's wish.

Pretty much read my fukking mind. Why do these shows have to turn everyone into a textbook villain? No fukking nuance. Why would you shyt on your closest friend? Especially when he only went GoD because had a flea biting his back? :smh:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just thought about somethibg, dbs has no blood :gucci: and none of the protagonist died. DBZ someone died in every single arc. This shyt is like diet DBZ cuz nobody getting they limbs blown off or anything
This isn't the 80's anymore. Jap censorship laws have changed a lot since then