Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he beat the gold off that man, just damn.....and for him to use that 'trash bin' line that frieza just used, so disrespectful.....

as for how uni 7 can win: i keep seeing people say they need an ass pull to win, that isnt true...they just need to have more people left than uni 11 when the tourney over...with the exception of goku & vegeta, that's been the strat for uni 7 team the whole time, and 17 saving frieza mightve just secured that....also, as strong as jiren and GoD toppo are, they havent been concentrating on straight eliminating people, hence the reason uni 7 has more people left...think they might have them try to for the last 5 mins, but uni 7 will be able to stall them long enough....

oh yea, i see people saying toppo wouldve destroyed goku in the prelims, that isnt true neither....he hadnt made his mind up about being GoD at that point....it seems being GoD conflicts with his justice beliefs, that's why he didnt get this power boost until after he made his 'choice' between the 2.....they even had jiren and the clown god say that very thing....

..as for how i think it ends: all signs pointing to a uni 7 win cause of numbers....jiren will be the strongest and that carrot goku will be chasing after when the tourney over....toppo and vegeta will be new GoDs, and have a rivalry....and there will be a ToP type thing in the future, the gp hinted at that when he said zenos would have upgraded pads for the next 1....

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Get beat by the lorax brehs

r5nh2kcp9oc01.png

:deadmanny:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh-ho-ho-ho-ho... ho. :gucci: ho. :hubie:ho. :sadbron:

still can't believe the beating frieza took. you know a nikka getting worked when you feel :picard: for a bad guy getting the breaks beat off him.

vegeta should at least be able to slow toppo down some tho. otherwise what was the point of having him ascend?

right? :to:

RIGHT? :damn:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I really like what they did with the character. Even though he's a lot different from how he was in DBZ.

In the Android Saga he was reckless and damn near had a panic attack against opponents who were stronger than him like Cell and Piccolo.

It's weird how now he's less cruel but also comes off as less human than he did back then.

they explain this in the manga. gero programmed them to be evil. when krillin wished for their bombs to be removed, it also removed whatever programming made them evil and they reverted to their original personalities. it's implied that the person we see now is probably what 17 was like originally.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they explain this in the manga. gero programmed them to be evil. when krillin wished for their bombs to be removed, it also removed whatever programming made them evil and they reverted to their original personalities. it's implied that the person we see now is probably what 17 was like originally.

I understand that but that has nothing to do with their personality. 18's personality in the Android Saga and in Super are pretty much the same. 17's is noticeably different though. Dude showed a lot of emotion in DBZ and actually smiled a lot but in Super he seems very emotionless even when talking about his family.