Imean im sure its gonna be goku's UI finally coming through

They did fusion once already they not gon do it again

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These nikkas legit gotta fuse into Vegito now to make this u7 W even remotely believable

Honestly, their best chance of winning at this point is just to play keepaway from Jiren and Toppo. They still have the most people left so they can win just by running the clock down.

Unfortunately Goku and Vegeta are both probably too proud to do that. :francis:

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
This episode show again how much are OP the Gods of destruction, especially hakai and their hax abilities. The funny thing is that i'm sure that Toppo is not strong as the current Gods, especially the top tiers. Beerus said that he can't control his power and he doesn’t know anything about UI (contrary to all the present GoDs). :yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Honestly, their best chance of winning at this point is just to play keepaway from Jiren and Toppo. They still have the most people left so they can win just by running the clock down.

Unfortunately Goku and Vegeta are both probably too proud to do that. :francis:
Android 17 got the right idea. The brains here.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
17 with the veteran move...

u11 woulda lost already if any of gotentks/young trunks/buu were replacing frieza and 17

I hope u meant uni 7 would of already lost not uni 11
Cuz make no mistake bout it even if u add these dudes were added to the team together they still would lose to toppo and jiren
Hell jiren still would beat all of em by himself
He out here giving out casual fades and glares with ease against uni 7 strongest and added them or replacing frieza or 17 wouldn’t make a damn difference

Jiren even literally tries it’s

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Vegeta should manage to at least double K.O. himself and Toppo, hell he has been getting trained by an angel all series, and Toppo hasn't mastered his powers fully.

Maybe this is where we see that "God Ki" can be effective against a God of Destruction :yeshrug:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Maybe goku masters ultra instinct by using GoD ki for the attacking? Beyond that I've got nothing
I'm thinking Toppo is in a temporary state and will go back to normal. Then Freiza gains a new level.

Outside of that, they are gonna have to pull something out their asses.