Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Frieza done turned into a walking jobber first Dyspo and now Toppo. I told y'all he would end up in the top 2 for uni 7 tho. It's Gon be him and Goku against Jiren

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
My god what an episode :wow:

Toppo might’ve just handled out one of the most one handed beat downs I’ve seen

Frieza awakened a god damn monster:damn:

17 is still that dude :salute:

To be honest, Vegeta or Goku winning after this is just going to feel like a major ass pull.

Let’s see what they bring

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm curious to see what bullshyt these writer will come up with to make Goku win this? :mjlol:

God of Destruction Toppo and Jiren not even breaking a sweat? Let's be honest, this really should be over in 2 more episodes.
Maybe goku masters ultra instinct by using GoD ki for the attacking? Beyond that I've got nothing

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17 always kool and calm. Very strategic. He's low key the MVP right now
Yeah I really like what they did with the character. Even though he's a lot different from how he was in DBZ.

In the Android Saga he was reckless and damn near had a panic attack against opponents who were stronger than him like Cell and Piccolo.

It's weird how now he's less cruel but also comes off as less human than he did back then.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ: and you nikkas thought vegetable would have a chance against toppo
There ain't nothing to imply that he can't. He was doing fine as regular blue. Toppo doesn't know how heavy Vegetas Dark Blue is but Vegeta has experienced a real God of Destruction w/Beerus. No doubt in my mind he will handle Toppo. You talking about "no chance" when next week is Toppos last episode breh. I wouldn't be surprised if Vegeta pulls out some form of Destruction himself. After all, that's why Whis wanted to train Vegeta in the first place. To replace Beerus as our new God of Destruction. :mjpls: