Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I understand that but that has nothing to do with their personality. 18's personality in the Android Saga and in Super are pretty much the same. 17's is noticeably different though. Dude showed a lot of emotion in DBZ and actually smiled a lot but in Super he seems very emotionless even when talking about his family.

Maybe he's grown up and matured....:manny:
He's stoic....

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
r5nh2kcp9oc01.png

:deadmanny:
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I think that bit was a reference to when Goku fired the spirit bomb at him and he kept yelling " :damn: I'LL JUST TAKE THIS, AND-!"
I get what you're saying but Frieza was definitely referring to the previous time he dealt with the destruction energy. It was before the tournament started. Forgot the universe number but I think Sidra was the God of Destruction who gave em the energy. There's even a GIF a few pages back of Frieza pretending it's doing something to him.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The Androids seemed to be the only one's who implemented actual strategy during their battles.

At this point the only way I can see U7 winning is 17 coming up with a plan, getting everyone on his force field to tell them what to do and then executing shyt perfectly. It would be cool for once in Dragon Bal Z/Super to see the weaker fighter(s) win because of strategy.