Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think Toppo eliminates 17. Toppo and Vageta eliminates each other and Frieza and Goku vs Jiren. Remember they were kind of hinting that on dragon ball heros
That seems to be the most accurate w all the promo we’ve gotten before. Vegeta’s main impact seems to be whenever U6 (was supposed) to get revived and he goes to Planet Salad. This isn’t his arc but just a tease of his future power. Toppo and Vegeta was pretty hyped initially and this would give real closure. 17 has to be next to go. We already know Goku and Jiren are meant to go at it dolo

More than likely I’m completely wrong, but this would make sense based on all prior events

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Imma call it right now. Topiren vs Gogeta in the final.....
That’d be awful imo. There’s been a lil Gogeta hype, but it’ll completely lessen Jiren’s character if his next level of power isn’t comparable to Gogeta (a little weaker presumably)

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Does someone have a gif of frieza getting orgasmic when he saw he was gonna knock gohan and dyspo off?:mjgrin:
People assume he needed help vs dyspos, nah Freiza was simply happy to get rid of another uni 7 member as the numbers game helps him possibly manipulate the last universe; once he seen dyspos wouldnt negotiate

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Gohan is officially done in my eyes. Can we please get Piccolo a major power boost and put him back into top contender status. fukk all the unlocked potential bullshyt. Let that nikka gohan go home and be a subdued, shiftless,family man and lose 80% of his muscle mass once more, When Roshi, and 18, sacrificed and 17 attempted. It held weight. Gohan opting for the sacrifice felt unnecessary and like he low key just gave up midways. Truthfully, the lil nikka dont deserve a father as good as Piccolo and I can see why Goku out here getting his Busta Rhymes on. Hopefully Gotenks and Trunks can surpass him.

shyt aint got nothing to do with his gentle nature making him reluctant to fight, The nikka is just a lazy, bumass fukkboy whose only redeeming quality is that he was the catalyst for Piccolo's initial character development. Other than that this nikka is the Al Bundy of dragonball. He had one phenomonal showing several years ago and the fans cant stop talking about it and honestly he lowkey fukked that up too and Vegeta and Goku still had to carry his underachieving ass to the finish line.

"Oh remember that one time I made Cell throw up them androids?" Yeah Yeah. Whatever. Forget about him walking with the Kamehameha to finish Cell off, Forget about him one shotting all the Cell Jrs by himself. Forget all the lightning aura and dramatic bad ass poses. The nikka might as well be a one off fan fic character at this point because none of that shyt he did as a kid has any bearing on the rest of the series. The few contributions he did make were underwhelming or he completely fukked up when the odds were in his favor.
Im sorry brehs, Gohan officially cancelled. He's washed, He aint the one brehs. never was and never will be. All the warning signs were there from the beginning. It's Over

Last edited: