Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
People assume he needed help vs dyspos, nah Freiza was simply happy to get rid of another uni 7 member as the numbers game helps him possibly manipulate the last universe; once he seen dyspos wouldnt negotiate
yeah I felt like that nikka frieza intentionally abandoned the plan to get gohan outta there.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The series will be back:ehh: im sure their will be more moments of gohan being useless:mjlol::mjlol::lolbron:

Ohh yeah:umad::umad:
The series will be back, suffer the same low ass ratings due to no one wanting to see Goku being the only relevant figure in 2018, and get canceled. Your types are the reason this series is doomed to fail :yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yeah I felt like that nikka frieza intentionally abandoned the plan to get gohan outta there.
Dypos wasnt gonna buckle why not get rid of gohan too making things 4 vs 2, giving him more leverage with universe 11 possibly....if things was 5 vs 2, frieza ultimate plan might of not take place as universe 7 would almost win guaranteed

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Gohan is officially done in my eyes. Can we please get Piccolo a major power boost and put him back into top contender status. fukk all the unlocked potential bullshyt. Let that nikka gohan go home and be a subdued, shiftless,family man and lose 80% of his muscle mass once more, When Roshi, and 18, sacrificed and 17 attempted. It held weight. Gohan opting for the sacrifice felt unnecessary and like he low key just gave up midways. Truthfully, the lil nikka dont deserve a father as good as Piccolo and I can see why Goku out here getting his Busta Rhymes on. Hopefully Gotenks and Trunks can surpass him.

shyt aint got nothing to do with his gentle nature making him reluctant to fight, The nikka is just a lazy, bumass fukkboy whose only redeeming quality is that he was the catalyst for Piccolo's initial character development. Other than that this nikka is the Al Bundy of dragonball. He had one phenomonal showing several years ago and the fans cant stop talking about it and honestly he lowkey fukked that up too and Vegeta and Goku still had to carry his underachieving ass to the finish line.

"Oh remember that one time I made Cell throw up them androids?" Yeah Yeah. Whatever. Forget about him walking with the Kamehameha to finish Cell off, Forget about him one shotting all the Cell Jrs by himself. Forget all the lightning aura and dramatic bad ass poses. The nikka might as well be a one off fan fic character at this point because none of that shyt he did as a kid has any bearing on the rest of the series. The few contributions he did make were underwhelming or he completely fukked up when the odds were in his favor.
Im sorry brehs, Gohan officially cancelled. He's washed, He aint the one brehs. never was and never will be. All the warning signs were there from the beginning. It's Over
:picard:

Would be funny if it wasn't so gahdamn true :mjcry:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Gohan is officially done in my eyes. Can we please get Piccolo a major power boost and put him back into top contender status. fukk all the unlocked potential bullshyt. Let that nikka gohan go home and be a subdued, shiftless,family man and lose 80% of his muscle mass once more, When Roshi, and 18, sacrificed and 17 attempted. It held weight. Gohan opting for the sacrifice felt unnecessary and like he low key just gave up midways. Truthfully, the lil nikka dont deserve a father as good as Piccolo and I can see why Goku out here getting his Busta Rhymes on. Hopefully Gotenks and Trunks can surpass him.

shyt aint got nothing to do with his gentle nature making him reluctant to fight, The nikka is just a lazy, bumass fukkboy whose only redeeming quality is that he was the catalyst for Piccolo's initial character development. Other than that this nikka is the Al Bundy of dragonball. He had one phenomonal showing several years ago and the fans cant stop talking about it and honestly he lowkey fukked that up too and Vegeta and Goku still had to carry his underachieving ass to the finish line.

"Oh remember that one time I made Cell throw up them androids?" Yeah Yeah. Whatever. Forget about him walking with the Kamehameha to finish Cell off, Forget about him one shotting all the Cell Jrs by himself. Forget all the lightning aura and dramatic bad ass poses. The nikka might as well be a one off fan fic character at this point because none of that shyt he did as a kid has any bearing on the rest of the series. The few contributions he did make were underwhelming or he completely fukked up when the odds were in his favor.
Im sorry brehs, Gohan officially cancelled. He's washed, He aint the one brehs. never was and never will be. All the warning signs were there from the beginning. It's Over
Facts....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Tell 'em why you mad :damn:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Yep. Gohan been trash though so I'm not surprised by his lameness one bit. He been living off of his rep since the Cell Saga. He a bytch and Chi-Chi made sure of it.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

never again will he be known,as GOAThan
full

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm to the point with Jiren where he's too OP to the point of boredom. He's like Brock Lesnar in 2k, I had to remove him from the rosters because everything evolved around him no matter what and he was seemingly unbeatable.

Dyspo keeps getting faster and faster :wow:

BugsBunnyRunning.gif~c200

That Hohoho laugh during the transformation :wow:

tenor.gif

godPad can't even keep up with their speed :heh:

Deuces to Gohan. 17 in the final four tho...

WigglyFearfulArrowana.gif

Random thought about DBS when it returns, maybe they'll bring in Uub. :jbhmm:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yeah Gohan's a disappointment on some levels, but dude did come a long way from where he was in the last saga. Dude could barely turn SSJ and now he's back (if not better) than how he was at the end of the Buu saga. He just doesn't care about all that.

And it's crazy how strong Frieza gets after short periods of training. His potential is crazy.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

:damn::damn::damn: