latest

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Worst episode of Super in a long time.

Godhan
:stopitslime:

This series might get dropped.

And it's not because God's Son dropped out.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There’s no way we don’t close this out with Gohan not being the main hero....they been silently hinting at it for a while and they can’t just keep that hype up a year plus later. They’ll find some way to make both Gohan and Frieza stand out before its all said and done
Phaggohan stans:mjlol::mjlol:
Hes gone and is done:mjlol:
Now he can go back being the scholar phaggot that he always wanted to be:mjlol::mjlol:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Frieza will eliminate Toppo

And Frieza will try to betray Goku and Vegeta but Jiren will find that so distasteful and dishonorable and will eliminate Frieza with quickness :camby:
I think Toppo will eliminate 17 n Frieza and Vegeta and Toppo will find a way to eliminate each other and the showdown will be between Goku n Jiren

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think Toppo will eliminate 17 n Frieza and Vegeta and Toppo will find a way to eliminate each other and the showdown will be between Goku n Jiren
Toppo will eliminate 17 then Vegeta will get eliminated by frieza once he gives toppo that work

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's looked a lot more human since the tv special. They've clearly nerfed him a bit

In the special he legit looked unbeatable. Even against Ultra Instinct. Here he's getting pushed back by a weaker Goku and Vegeta
Ultra isn't a power boost though. Blows from Goku's KKBlue and Vegetable's Dark Blue are more damaging, just less likely to land.