Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Imagine if Frieza is the last man standing and right when he makes his wish, we don’t hear what he says and they cut to the shocked looks of the rest of the fighters and Frieza laughs maniacally and then....

:dead:

Imagine waiting a year after seeing that :damn:

Frieza revealing he speaks the language of the gods and shocks the grand priest too :mjgrin:ohohoho

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
i keep thinking about the way future trunks looked at that nikka and thought to himself ,"is this the same nikka who defeated cell?:dwillhuh:"

:dead::dead:
Damn homie... in Cell saga you was the man homie
fiddy.gif

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember when the thread went wild when Goku went ssb kaioken for the first time.. :wow:

I felt like a kid again breh :mjcry:
I marked out big time :wow:

The way they built it up was awesome: power up and then silence and then “Kaioken!” :damn: :gladbron:

For as much hate as this show gets (from bearded dweebs who have nothing to do then to nitpick a show everyone here enjoys:skip:) this show had a lot of holy shyt moments :bow:

Binged watch like 40+ episodes in one weekend :therethere:

Same year I binged watched Super, I got Sonic mania.....felt like a kid again for real :mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I got the feeling goku and them gon lose. Jiren might just wish a few of em back and try to overthrow zeno

Only problem with this is that there aren't enough episodes left to startup a new plot. :mjcry:

Looks like the series is going to end literally right after the tournament. Unless it's just going on a long hiatus.

That said I am hoping Jiren wins. If nothing else I want to know what his wish is.

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I stopped watching when they were introducing toppo and he was gonna square off against goku before the tournament began. How far back am i and is it worth watching

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching when they were introducing toppo and he was gonna square off against goku before the tournament began. How far back am i and is it worth watching

You’re at the start of the current arc. Jump in. This will probably go down as the best arc of DBS, unless they completely fukk up the ending.

Know this in advance tho... you have very rarely seen op levels like Jiren.