Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I was one of the people that thought there was a bigger villain/end game than the actual tournament but with the show having 7 episodes left - if they take those 2 weeks off in Feb - it seems it's gonna be much more straight forward about it :ehh:

1 minute of the tourney left per episode and you leave 2 more for the ending :patrice:
17 in the U7 final four :wow:

Lasted longer than Gohan :blessed:

Might just be the best part of this whole saga :wow:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gohan... :mjcry:

My nikka Gohan brehs...

0moZ6.gif

Piccolo AND Goku smiling like proud dads watching they only son that made it... :mjcry::russ::salute:

Every time Frieza hit that transformation...Every fukking time :wow:

Every. fukking. Time. Ohooohooohooo! :smugdraper::heh:

Golden Frieza was catching them hands tho til Gohan popped up. Was talking to that little evil b*stard like he owed Universe 7 money too. :lawd:

Dyspo is G-status, gotdamn. :lawd:

The GodPads couldn’t keep up brehs. Even Angels make shytty tech and tell the King of All he gotta wait for that upgrade stimulus package. :mindblown: All they needed was an Apple logo to make the cypher complete.

Every time the slow-mo, stringed-out, instrumental version of the new intro hits, I feel like a kid running home to watch this shyt after school. :mjcry:

How the fukk is this show about to go on hiatus??? :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: