Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Thinking about it for a min hand I'm not totally upset

The show was proposed to us to run for 100 eps and it went over

Plus the purpose of this show is to sell March and revive the franchise it did its job so.

So I guess there done wit it(for now might pick up years later)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if Frieza is the last man standing and right when he makes his wish, we don’t hear what he says and they cut to the shocked looks of the rest of the fighters and Frieza laughs maniacally and then....

:dead:

Imagine waiting a year after seeing that :damn:

fukk you. :russ:

They try this bullshyt and I’m hitting you with a kamehameha wave off gp. I want resolution gotdammit.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I didn't realise is maybe we can get a afternoon or evening timeslot which could give us a more adult leaning Dragonball that's less if a Saturday morning cartoon

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We gonna get another DB continuation brehs

But they doing a movie, and they been rumored to be planning a time skip for the longest. If they ain’t doing shyt again until 2019, gives them time to perfect the movie and hopefully make Goten and Trunks work

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
There’s no way we don’t close this out with Gohan not being the main hero....they been silently hinting at it for a while and they can’t just keep that hype up a year plus later. They’ll find some way to make both Gohan and Frieza stand out before its all said and done

Hostile

All Star
Daps
We gonna get another DB continuation brehs

But they doing a movie, and they been rumored to be planning a time skip for the longest. If they ain’t doing shyt again until 2019, gives them time to perfect the movie and hopefully make Goten and Trunks work
They don't give a shyt about Goten & Trunks.