Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think them ending the show in March is a good thing as it gives them time to figure out how to proceed with storyline after the tournament, if they plan to do so. The man worry is just how things will end. Will it be a complete wrap up or a total cliffhanger.

I also think that with Bulma’s original voice actor dying, that may have had a significant effect. Especially if she was going to be featured more down the road. All in all, I’m hoping it’s not the end.
I agree with all this, they might to re evaluate change a lot of things with her death. Not to mention the mental stress it could of had on him and the team.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if Frieza is the last man standing and right when he makes his wish, we don’t hear what he says and they cut to the shocked looks of the rest of the fighters and Frieza laughs maniacally and then....

:dead:

Imagine waiting a year after seeing that :damn:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

This nikka is a grown ass man bytching about Youtubers and shyt man. nikka been hating on Super since it started but keeps watching it :russ:

nikka if you don't big black ass off Youtube and go drive your truck and deliver that product which yo goofy ass :laff:

@Spud34 come get yo man's bruh

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Imagine if Frieza is the last man standing and right when he makes his wish, we don’t hear what he says and they cut to the shocked looks of the rest of the fighters and Frieza laughs maniacally and then....

:dead:

Imagine waiting a year after seeing that :damn:

ho ho ho ho /
9vVHt.png

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is good news. It means they are paving the way for something new with DB. Now they can brainstorm and see where the want to take the series from here now that they know DB still has a strong and loyal fanbase. With the success of Boruto they may even be thinking about the next generation of Dragonball.
that depends how super ends, if it ends with us still in the timeskip between Majin buu and EOS part, were still gonna focus on Goku''but if its after the EOS part of DB then maybe.

issue is Goku and Vegeta are highly popular so I doubt that they do this

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Its not over:hhh:
We havent seen planet salad yet?:francis:
Plus we havent explored the other universe that didnt even fight in the tournament