Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps

they going away for a god damn year?
giphy.gif

It's a great decision, should've been done a long time ago. Gives them time to give the show the proper treatment it deserves

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So it looks like Super is basically ending in March. :sadcam:

The "hiatus for a year" is basically just speculation as far as I'm aware (somebody correct me if I'm wrong). Sucks to see it go, but to be honest anything that came right after the Tournament of Power would probably feel underwhelming anyway. At least we have the movie to look forward to. And if they don't bring back the anime I'm sure they'll keep doing movies every few years.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The movie is gonna be it's own thing. It's supposedly about Yamoshi or some shyt

And it doesn’t rule out goku and vegeta popping up who to say they won’t and they end up fighting that dude to find out a new level never heard of that can go onto super

Super isn’t ending brehs never confirmed wasn’t coming back they need the people for the movie and it also gives oh boy more to outline super further it’s y they said no new show but not super ending completely

Now I do feel if the movie bombs it does hurt super unless super ends on a cliffhanger

Now if they end the top on some happy go lucky shyt and movie bombs they can just not bring it back or still bring it back

As it is dbs making mad money don’t see it stopping

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They really not gonna do a Planet Sadala arc??

Goten/Kid Trunks really gonna be thrown to the bushes just like that??

:mjcry:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And it doesn’t rule out goku and vegeta popping up who to say they won’t and they end up fighting that dude to find out a new level never heard of that can go onto super

Super isn’t ending brehs never confirmed wasn’t coming back they need the people for the movie and it also gives oh boy more to outline super further it’s y they said no new show but not super ending completely

Now I do feel if the movie bombs it does hurt super unless super ends on a cliffhanger

Now if they end the top on some happy go lucky shyt and movie bombs they can just not bring it back or still bring it back

As it is dbs making mad money don’t see it stopping
Technically it is ending. If it comes back it'll probably be under a new name

It'll be hilarious if they give the anime a break only for the movie to disappoint. Because lets be real there's a good chance it does. Who wants to see a movie about saiyans no one cares about?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A break is needed honestly. They've been feeding us for almost every week for a year and a half.