Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
When he finds out about gohan's past
-Gohan-The-Great-Saiyaman-dragon-ball-super-40230874-500-273.gif
I'd be :dead: if that turned out to be the key to beating him. Gohan busts out the Saiyaman poses and dude is like:dwillhuh::ohhh::picard::whoo:. So focused on trying to outdo him he slips up and gets knocked out :russ:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Where did I say goku was a good father?

Vegeta caring so much about random sayians from another universe while killing off and not looking for a way to restore the sayians from his actual home planet makes no sense.

No way around that
It's called character development breh. You're still harping on shyt he did 20 years prior. Might as well say Vegeta even having a family he cares about doesn't make sense either :snoop:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Even if Hoku win some how (it's his show) Jiren probably can't get erased anyway

Zeno: squish!:datazz:
GP: Universe 11 is NO MORE:bryan::noah:
Jiren: aight, I'll take my wish now:birdman:
Zeno::dwillhuh::usure: I said--
Jiren:
DQmcgq92mQoSuQiyobJbRPfoZgrWW8s85TEwwcz6jeVZ37U
:dead:at squish
:dead:at Zeno Warrior. Squish :demonic::dead:at Zeno realizing Jiren still here:dahell::ohhh::dwillhuh::merchant::whoo::why:Wow!Wow wow wow wow!!:damn::damn:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
im dead if vegeta is focused on wishin back cabba then that means he know his universe will be safe they go hand in hand wtf are u dudes even saying, lmao vegeta dnt care for future trunks or his present family :gucci:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Its whack seeing Goku and Vegeta team up to fight 1 person..Something just doesn't seem right about that..Goku wanted the tournament to see who is the strongest and now he has to team up with another fighter to beat 1 person is just lame.This Handicap match is pathetic and its makes me want to root for Jiren who is the only good guy thru out this whole series. He has been beating individuals with pure power and without cheating and deceptive attacks displayed by Goku and Team.Jiren deserves to Win this shyt
We'll see