Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jiren is so broken... Goku spamming instant transmission :russ: just to keep up. Jiren should be eliminated... how he jump off them little ass rocks :beli: Someone tell Grand Priest this nikka flying :damn:

^This

The strategy with the destructo disk and the rock goku and jiren were on had me like :gladbron: thinking Jiren was done then this nikka
gonna survive by hopping/ flying on them rocks i was like didnt them nikkas say no flying in the tournament? Grand Preist need to DQ Jiren :damn:. But then again all them nikkas had been flying in previous parts of the tournament with no DQ being called :francis:

i jus want jiren defeated by any means...:mjcry:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:wow:It's fitting that Prince VeGoata's limit breaking form is royal blue. Kakarot needs to fall back and let the real Saiyan Gawd handle Jiren
full

VeGoata Stan till I die:wow:
Its a lifestyle to be a VeGoata stan:wow:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Vegeta transformed over that little nikka Cabba :dahell:

You just had a baby dog. Got a family back home. Earth didn't even cross his mind once this tournament :mjlol:

I took it as the Prince transforming over the thought of seeing the Saiyan race wiped out again. VeGoata broke his limits and put the fate of his race on his back :wow: