Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beegeta-sama... :mjcry::wow:

"are those two actually working together??" :russ::deadmanny:

Zeno has been straight jokes for the last 10-15 episodes. @ this little dude mimicking Jiren's pose... "warrior. sleep." "jiren is so cool!" :deadmanny::dead::deadrose::deadmanny::dead::deadrose::deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

Jiren coming for that "Most OP'd OP in anime history" belt... this nikka using pebbles to duck that ring out. and HOW IN THE ACTUAL fukk has he still not powered up yet?? :wtf: :banderas:

so dope that they've given Vegeta, Goku and Gohan three different power-sets. i hope they stick with this and actually let them develop along those lines going forward. :lawd:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Faggorot stans, yaw can have that gay pink shyt :wrist::dame:

We super saiyan crip 2 over here, cuz.
a5060fbe9c7249d16dffc3f1acaf8f4c.320x240x71.gif

:pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished watching it... it was funny when zeno was copying jirren's pose... :mjlol:

gohan and 17 almost had that justice flash dabbing, tom selleck mustache having fakkit...:BULL2:

Goku had jirren dead to rights with all that trickery and fukkery... jirren cheated his ass off using his powers to "float" back to the stage using the falling ground as leverage:BULL2:

I notice jirren starting to get tirred of these two...:lolbron: starting to get annoyed... I think that's how they beat him is make him lose composure or some shyt...
He'll trip up sooner or later...:demonic: goku had him on that trickery landmine bullshyt...:banderas:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:dead: WTF willl it take to beat Jiren? Goku is literally using every trick in the book and he’s still behind the 8 ball. Jiren walking through land mines, catching instant transmission techniques, everything.

The God of destruction for universe 11 said he’s using a “Hint” of his real power.

:dead: A “hint”

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
All that Destructo Disc for nothing? Goku knew that wasn't going to work?

I don't get it. How are they going to beat him?

Being uncoordinated being an advantage means Vegito isn't going to work. Jiren would knock them out with his One-Man Punch routine.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Goku and vegetea team up :wow: hopefully we get vegeta new form team up with ui goku :blessed::gucci:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:dead: WTF willl it take to beat Jiren? Goku is literally using every trick in the book and he’s still behind the 8 ball. Jiren walking through land mines, catching instant transmission techniques, everything.

The God of destruction for universe 11 said he’s using a “Hint” of his real power.

:dead: A “hint”

At this point, Jiren is just going to be like "I don't even want to win" and just drop out cause it seems impossible to knock him out.

:salute: Props to A17 with that attempted sacrifice.