Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Yo he did:ohhh:I like how they are finally being shown as able to achieve power in their own ways and legitimately fighting together :mjcry:Just saw the preview looks like Gohan might be the one to end Dyspo:ohhh:17 facing the god of destruction candidate by himself:picard:I fear he's got maybe 2 episodes tops:wow:

Where you see the preview at?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Beegeta-sama... :mjcry::wow:

"are those two actually working together??" :russ::deadmanny:

Zeno has been straight jokes for the last 10-15 episodes. @ this little dude mimicking Jiren's pose... "warrior. sleep." "jiren is so cool!" :deadmanny::dead::deadrose::deadmanny::dead::deadrose::deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

Jiren coming for that "Most OP'd OP in anime history" belt... this nikka using pebbles to duck that ring out. and HOW IN THE ACTUAL fukk has he still not powered up yet?? :wtf: :banderas:

so dope that they've given Vegeta, Goku and Gohan three different power-sets. i hope they stick with this and actually let them develop along those lines going forward. :lawd:
Underrated moment for me :russ:Theu are us watching dbz on Toonami and shyt:russ::russ::russ:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Warrior. Sleep"
Dragon-ball-Super-100-Jiren.jpg

That arrogance :damn:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
At this point, Jiren is just going to be like "I don't even want to win" and just drop out cause it seems impossible to knock him out.

:salute: Props to A17 with that attempted sacrifice.

Be like it’s over and turns his back and just falls off stage cuz of boredom

b03797321352a55dcfa82e8b52de9f4b.jpg

Break his focus. They're working together but they aren't working together.

Won’t matter if he powers up completely