Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
^This

The strategy with the destructo disk and the rock goku and jiren were on had me like :gladbron: thinking Jiren was done then this nikka
gonna survive by hopping/ flying on them rocks i was like didnt them nikkas say no flying in the tournament? Grand Preist need to DQ Jiren :damn:. But then again all them nikkas had been flying in previous parts of the tournament with no DQ being called :francis:

i jus want jiren defeated by any means...:mjcry:

See how high he jumped to get away from those mines? In a split second he fukked around and showed off his 600' vertical

Jiren could probably dunk a hoop on a cruising jumbo jet :damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
we not gonna talk about goku feeling the wind off that jiren punch and shytting himself? :mjlol: jiren gave him consecutive normal punches word to saitama :banderas:

and gohan still a whole bytch :scust: 17 was ready to commit that for the cause but gohan want to get weak in the heart again

grand priest put the whistle away in the 4th quarter :hubie: jiren said he jumped so i guess he jumped :hubie:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
we not gonna talk about goku feeling the wind off that jiren punch and shytting himself? :mjlol: jiren gave him consecutive normal punches word to saitama :banderas:

and gohan still a whole bytch :scust: 17 was ready to commit that for the cause but gohan want to get weak in the heart again

grand priest put the whistle away in the 4th quarter :hubie: jiren said he jumped he jumped :hubie:

Made goku go :hubie::whoa: back to base mode with his simple punch

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I like how much respect they've given to 17, dude been treated like a legit player in this and that green energy shield technique has been one of the most powerful in the entire show :obama:

Jiren still hasn’t powered up fully he beyond a cheat code saitama might not be able to handle him at this rate

That punch Jiren was throwing this episode actually reminded me of Saitama. Man that fight would be :russ: just them not talking and just being OP as fukk :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

grand priest put the whistle away in the 4th quarter :hubie: jiren said he jumped so i guess he jumped :hubie:
That dude's falcon punch had Goku SHOOK. He damn near wet himself
full

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
The climax of this arc probably gonna shyt on everything we've been seeing so far. Goku's getting way more technical and they finally giving Vegeta his own shine... :picard: Dragon Ball super came a LONG way...this is dragon Ball we deserve

Pls don't fukk this up Toriyama :lupe:
Yeah this show is crazy good now