Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I get that. I just kinda annoyed me that Vegeta actually put up the better fight yet the show itself says otherwise. And for Goku being the more tactical fighter, well... I'm on the episode where Vegeta and Goku are training with whis and whis tells Vegeta that his problem is that he thinks too much and Goku problem is that he doesn't think at all. The show hasnt been hiding the fact that Goku is actually kinda retarded lol.
You sleep on vegeta he is also a fighting genius like goku so him getting the boost and doin more isn’t far fetch plus I doubt beerus even cared or tried u saw him eat all of that ain’t really nothin to get confused about lol. Man super made goku unbearable retarded like my goodness :gucci:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Jiren is ridiculous its starting to get boring and its pissing me off to the point I dont care about the ending to this arc anymore :hhh:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sleep on vegeta he is also a fighting genius like goku so him getting the boost and doin more isn’t far fetch plus I doubt beerus even cared or tried u saw him eat all of that ain’t really nothin to get confused about lol. Man super made goku unbearable retarded like my goodness :gucci:
I never sleep on prince Vegeta aka the last real Saiyan alive

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Faggorot stans, yaw can have that gay pink shyt :wrist::dame:

We super saiyan crip 2 over here, cuz.
a5060fbe9c7249d16dffc3f1acaf8f4c.320x240x71.gif