Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Dypso really about to get destroyed in the worst way. Freiza gonna have him strung the fukk out for the next 8 minutes like "He's still in the ring :lolbron: I'm not finished with him yet"

4VRvF4G.gif

I can already see Grand Priest hittin the :hubie: in front of a disgusted audience

:picard:

I kno he disrespected u with the tail dragging Frieda but go easy on em :mjcry:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Seriously why do y'all keep saying good animation it's not:mindblown:. It's good keyframes and poses, animation. The animators are really good at creating key frames that are using camera tricks in after effects to make static images look like they are in motion.

The androids and Dyspo given Freeza that fade have had better animation sequences than the saiyins.
:camby:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Seriously why do y'all keep saying good animation it's not:mindblown:. It's good keyframes and poses, animation. The animators are really good at creating key frames that are using camera tricks in after effects to make static images look like they are in motion.

The androids and Dyspo given Freeza that fade have had better animation sequences than the saiyins.

giphy.gif

Just fukking with you. :ufdup:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:hhh: Negged

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

You :camby:

Show me a dynamic range of motion in this episode. Quick transitions are not animation. That's like calling Scottie Pippen's dunk on Ewing a layup.

I'm not taking nothing away from the animators they got budgets and deadlines to meet, but you keep being easily impressed with After Effects shortcuts.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Show me a dynamic range of motion in this episode. Quick transitions are not animation. That's like calling Scottie Pippen's dunk on Ewing a layup.

I'm not taking nothing away from the animators they got budgets and deadlines to meet, but you keep being easily impressed with After Effects shortcuts.
:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps

spEFEIs.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I love some of Vegeta's quotables. This dude said Kakarotto can have his damn UI, I'm gonna beat you my way. Dude also said the pride he has is who he's always been, and that won't change. Vegeta a real one. And after that ass whooping Vegeta took from Kid Buu which was next level and straight :to: to the point Vegeta had to ask Goku what's taking so fukking long with that :flabbynsick: spirit bomb there, buddy? It's clear to know Vegeta can take a hit from the strongest, and feel no shame.

That KO blow from Jiren was crazy tho. :wow:

:russ: Ol bunny lookin ass did Frieza dirty as shyt. Frieza stans saying he might get DQed by killing him.

MansaMusa7

Rookie
Daps
Shout out to Vegeta going out the only way he knows how to. Maybe one day he will be the hero.