Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Nah. Vegeta became an afterthought after Cell beat him down

He's actually been treated a lot better in Super than he ever was in Z
naw i just mean the whole him thinking he beat somebody when he obviously didn't. shyts lazy at this point. although i guess they switched it a little by showing jiren ko'd.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
damn them spoilers say toppo finna turn the fukk up and show why he's a god of destruction canidate and the 2nd strongest of uni 11, as if this nikka jiren wasn't a problem. hopefully its hyper ssjb vegeta vs god toppo and UI goku vs jiren or vice versa or 2 v 2 etc. :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
humble yo self Vegeta :umad:

before you step to the gawd :wow:

Humble himself when his Pride is what powers him :mjgrin:

Be guilty of fictional intergalactic c00ning because you want to hide your heritage. :mjgrin:

Get flak after you stepped to the gawd & did him dirtier than the guy in the opening credits without committing that via your own Spirit Bomb :mjgrin:

You nikkas man :mjlol:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Ultra Instinct in real life

iQMaW0O.gif

Ultra Instinct Muhammad Ali :blessed:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
if you count villians, there are a lot of other transformations/powerups. but even with the heroes, you got super saiyan second grade, third grade, full power, great namekian (i think piccolo used it against garlic jr), super namekian, great ape, mystic gohan if you wanna count that
yeah i dont count those as ttansformtions. super namekian ia s fusion and garlix jr isnt canon. and the grades and full power arent tramsformations either its all about ki output. mystic gojan might be a ttansformation but its debatable