Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
. He must risk hurting jiren with life threatening blow and seem like it works to help goku beat him maybe with vegeta getting DQ or toppo since ep before toppo powering up
Obviously about Toppo, but regardless :win: on top of :win: for Vegeta

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fab04ntbdi8mpuvdh1jq.jpg

JR: And then there was two universes. Universe 7 consisting of Goku, Vegeta, Android 17, Gohan and the unpredictable Frieza. And on the other side you have Universe 11: Toppo, Dyspo and the unstoppable, Jiren. This surely will be a heck of a slumberknocker.
King: JR I don't know if Universe 7 has it in em, Jiren has already defeated Goku before, he's taken out other fighters from other universe with ease and he even took a nap during the tournament!
JR: The arrogance of this phenom. But no one seems to have the upper hand against him King.
King: Well I bet Vegeta has something up his sleeve, he's been waiting!
JR: Well we have quite a crowd here and they're really for a fight.

93702pE.gif

King: The crowd showing no love to the three remaining Pride Troopers.

27866a2928e59909f2996139a7386bbfd2fcb4e4_00.gif

JR: Seems like everyone is with Universe 7.

OpenGrayHairstreak-small.gif

King: Look JR, I even the some Gohan supporters are getting excited.

eyrcafoj.gif

JR: Oh come on King :beli:
:troll:

Kakarot can have his Ultimate Instinct. I'll fdefeat you in my own way. :obama:

This animation. These 10 Day animators bringing out their best :coachdraper:

Universe 11 Gods in the crowd after Vegeta failed.
oSKBClR.gif

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This ep's animation was amazing. That's the art style this series deserves. That fluid animation during the Jiren/Vegeta fight :wow:

Also, this ep had a lot of "filler" moments that the OG show had. All those cuts to them all standing with nothing happening but the wind hitting their clothes for a good few mins :mjlol:

And this ep was supposed to be only 1 min at that :russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This post is fukking hilarious...Like Goku didnt get waxed the first time vs jiren...:mjlol:
Yea I changed my view on it a few posts back

Goku caught the worse L out of the 2(getting hit by your own spirit bomb:mjlol:)

I still stand by the fact that these nikkas come up with all type of unique animations for Vegeta ass whoppins:camby:

nikka getting mushed in the rocks, spinning all awkward and shyt:camby:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
when Vegeta dodged Jiren's punches and hit him, that was a top 5 moment of Super for me :banderas: little did I know the work Jiren had ready for Vegeta:damn:

brehs, I felt that shyt in my spirit when the camera panned down to show Jiren's hand after the Final Flash and classic Vegeta shyt talking :wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frieza talking that hot shyt then getting DRAGGED by his tail like a bytch tho:mjlol:

The whole sequence of Vegeta laughing at Jiren, then Jiren being GONE, then Goku with the "BEGETAAAAAA!!!!!":deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Then Jiren is just fukking THERE:dead::dead::dead:

The dramatic music playing the whole time:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Seriously why do y'all keep saying good animation it's not:mindblown:. It's good keyframes and poses, animation. The animators are really good at creating key frames that are using camera tricks in after effects to make static images look like they are in motion.

The androids and Dyspo given Freeza that fade have had better animation sequences than the saiyins.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Frieza getting DRAGGED by his tail like a bytch tho:mjlol:

The whole sequence of Vegeta laughing at Jiren, then Jiren being GONE, then Goku with the "BEGETAAAAAA!!!!!":deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Then Jiren is just fukking THERE:dead::dead::dead:

The dramatic music playing the whole time:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Jiren had that I gotch u prince of sayains :rudy::aicmon: then vegeta was like :whoa::mindblown: