giphy.gif
I love this one:mjgrin:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Yoooooo. That ART. We need this man on every episode. :whoo:

This is the level of quality EVERY episode of DRAGONBALL needs to be at, the show deserves it as the premiere OG GOATanime :wow:

When Vegeta was powering up that Final Flash and Jirens just like, "Come.":noah::damn:. This nikka really doesn't fear shyt. Most alpha, confident, enemy in DB ever.:scusthov:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yoooooo. That ART. We need this man on every episode. :whoo:

This is the level of quality EVERY episode of DRAGONBALL needs to be at, the show deserves it as the premiere OG GOATanime :wow:

When Vegeta was powering up that Final Flash and Jirens just like, "Come.":noah::damn:. This nikka really doesn't fear shyt. Most alpha, confident, enemy in DB ever.:scusthov:
Cell was like that. Gave them nikkas a week to get stronger abd told them they can fight him 7 on 1

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
could it be my goat has ascend:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

. He must risk hurting jiren with life threatening blow and seem like it works to help goku beat him maybe with vegeta getting DQ or toppo since ep before toppo powering up

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also why eliminate uni 7 or uni 11 when all uni have sister universes so maybe they make uni 7 and 11 new sister uni for each other