Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif

Tears of joy:mjcry:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It seems it's deeper than that. Jiren was talking about how the Saiyan's power wasn't "pure" or some shyt like that. He also asked Goku what the hell was his deal about becoming stronger and then said "I see, you don't know" after Goku answered.

:jbhmm:
Jiren just that fake deep ass dude trying to blow everybody high with his pseudo intellectual babble about power. These "dumb" violent nikkas Vegeta and Goku are gonna fukk Jiren up when it's all said and done.

In the end he gonna ask some stupid question expecting a deep answer like "What do you Saiyans intend to do with all that power?" and Goku will say some shyt like ":patrice:Go home and eat" while Vegeta gonna say "Find the next person who thinks he's stronger than a Saiyan and kill him.:demonic:"

:heh:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
The animation was :wow: the sharp edges and colors where :blessed:

I was watching with a :lolbron: face when I saw that vegeta was winning thinking the dbs thread is going to be fire. Then toyatora was like gotcha vegeta fans :mjlol:

And I knew dbs thread is going to be LIT:russ:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas don't realize that Jiren is next level yet?

Dude was literally punking a stronger form of Goku that matched blows with a slightly serious Beerus and he did it with a single finger.

Of course he was gonna :ufdup:
Vegeta