Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ReasonableMatic

Daps
All I know is this..

I predict #17 is gonna get eliminated next..

Cause he basically fought all animal technique based fighters and won.

1. The wolf chick from the Sailor Moon squad.
2. The Bug
3. Aniraza who used those ear orbs to apply echolocation.

There are no fighters left with animal techniques so it would make sense for him to be eliminated next.

I predict Dyspo to lose to Frieza next as well
Dyspo is an arrogant fighter and it has put him in numerous near death situations

1. When the Pride Troopers fought that squid-like creature and got tangled when he was too cocky
2. When he blasted a hole in that Blue Liquid Metal creature he thought he had the upper hand and got caught slipping and nearly got his ears clipped.
3. Because Frieza already fought that hero-like character that had super speed

So it would make sense for Frieza and Dyspo to face each other THIS time and for Dyspo to THINK he has the upperhand and get caught slipping so Frieza hits him with the upset like he did with Cooler

Save the file :sas1:

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
26165682_1504362209659017_9112834489313818534_n.jpg

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
All I know is this..

I predict #17 is gonna get eliminated the next..

Cause he basically fought all animal technique based fighters and won.

1. The wolf chick from the Sailor Moon squad.
2. The Bug
3. Aniraza who used those ear orbs apply echolocation.

There are no fighters left with animal techniques so it would make sense for him to be eliminated next.

I predict Dyspo to lose to Frieza next as well
Dyspo is a arrogant fighter and it has put him in numerous near death situations

1. When the Pride Troopers fought that squid-like creature and got tangled when he was too cocky
2. When he blasted a hole in that Blue Liquid Metal creature he thought he had the upper hand and he got caught and almost got his ears clipped.
3. Because Frieza already fought that hero-like character that had super speed

So it would make sense for Frieza and Dyspo to face each other AGAIN and for Dyspo to THINK he has the upper hand and Frieza to hit him with the upset like he did with Cooler

Save the file :sas1:
Well you're already partially wrong

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
New theory...not mine....just found this shyt online...seems possible

"the theory hinges upon the idea that Jiren’s power is sourced from a fusion. Similar to the Saiyans of Universe 6, some fans are thinking Jiren is the product of a mass fusion, but he went further than his comrades did. Rather than just absorbing a hundred fighters or so, this fan-theory thinks Jiren may have fused with his entire race.

“In Chinese, Jiren means "Several people", and when Jiren first unleashed his power, Beerus responded by saying ‘Is this really just the power of just one being?’” the fan explained.

Audiences will remember Beerus looked pretty taken aback by Jiren’s full power. The character was deeply surprised the Pride Trooper had amassed such power all on his own through meditative techniques, but Jiren may meditate for a very different reason. If the guy has fused with thousands of fighters, he would need to clear his mind every so often. The fighter has got to get tired of all that noise.

As fans continue to draw the theory out, a new expansion has been added to the idea. Some netizens believe Jiren will use his Tournament of Power wish to undue the fusion. The manga confirmed the fighter is only taking part in the event to complete his unprecedented wish, and the Super Dragon Balls could surely do that. Jiren could resurrect his race if the fusion theory is true, and it would explain why the guy is so dang OP. After all, fusions do act as a power multiplier and multiplying anything by the thousands would level it up big time.

‘Dragon Ball Super’ Theory Connects Jiren's Power to a Surprising Fusion

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
New theory...not mine....just found this shyt online...seems possible

"the theory hinges upon the idea that Jiren’s power is sourced from a fusion. Similar to the Saiyans of Universe 6, some fans are thinking Jiren is the product of a mass fusion, but he went further than his comrades did. Rather than just absorbing a hundred fighters or so, this fan-theory thinks Jiren may have fused with his entire race.

“In Chinese, Jiren means "Several people", and when Jiren first unleashed his power, Beerus responded by saying ‘Is this really just the power of just one being?’” the fan explained.

Audiences will remember Beerus looked pretty taken aback by Jiren’s full power. The character was deeply surprised the Pride Trooper had amassed such power all on his own through meditative techniques, but Jiren may meditate for a very different reason. If the guy has fused with thousands of fighters, he would need to clear his mind every so often. The fighter has got to get tired of all that noise.

As fans continue to draw the theory out, a new expansion has been added to the idea. Some netizens believe Jiren will use his Tournament of Power wish to undue the fusion. The manga confirmed the fighter is only taking part in the event to complete his unprecedented wish, and the Super Dragon Balls could surely do that. Jiren could resurrect his race if the fusion theory is true, and it would explain why the guy is so dang OP. After all, fusions do act as a power multiplier and multiplying anything by the thousands would level it up big time.

‘Dragon Ball Super’ Theory Connects Jiren's Power to a Surprising Fusion

:leon::leon::leon:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally caught up. :whew:Skipped BoG and Resurrection F, watched the Resurrection F movie, copped the CrunchyRoll 14 day trial and binge watched from episode 28 in 1080p. :ohlawd:
This shyt is dope as hell. Saw people going crazy for that Ultra Instinct a few months ago but never knew the story behind it. Now that I'm caught up the shyt is dope. Crazy that I put this off for 2 and half years. Now it's back to the weekly wait. :snoop: