Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
going off those spoilers, specifically about toppo:

dont think toppo gonna get a power up, think he just finally gonna go all out...just like jiren, he's been holding back cause that was their plan: hold back till the very end....think dypso gonna get eliminated (probably by gohan & frieza), and when he does, toppo gonna say fukk it and go all out...probably eliminate 17 and frieza, leaving toppo/jiren vs the 3 sayians

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh yea, another thing:

think we gonna get
gogeta, not vegito...cause they gonna have to do the dance to fuse and since super has been referencing the movies, yea....also, since gogeta was always stronger than vegito, he gonna represent what whis means when he says 'if goku and vegeta work together, they are unbeatable'....think gogeta eliminates toppo, then him and jiren have a battle for the ages, but the timer runs out before someone wins

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How many times Goku been handed his ass in just this arc? Crawling off to try and regain his ki? Having other fighters buy time for him to get unfukked up? Having Frieza give him that Ho Ho Ho Healing stimulus? Having Frieza literally kick his ass to save him from elimination? Begging for energy from people not even in the Tournament to blow himself up?

:russ:

But trying to stunt on a man taking his first L in an arc. Goku stans are the worst b. :Ugh5150:
Goku would have been bodied by frieza had beerus not intervened pre tournament, yet fukk boys are hype off one vegeta l:hhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
going off those spoilers, specifically about toppo:

dont think toppo gonna get a power up, think he just finally gonna go all out...just like jiren, he's been holding back cause that was their plan: hold back till the very end....think dypso gonna get eliminated (probably by gohan & frieza), and when he does, toppo gonna say fukk it and go all out...probably eliminate 17 and frieza, leaving toppo/jiren vs the 3 sayians
If no power up his real power gotta be above ssbkkx20 wouldn’t make sense if weaker as a god is why I say power up if not power up and his true strength is stronger than that level it means he could of beat goku then

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh yea, another thing:

think we gonna get
gogeta, not vegito...cause they gonna have to do the dance to fuse and since super has been referencing the movies, yea....also, since gogeta was always stronger than vegito, he gonna represent what whis means when he says 'if goku and vegeta work together, they are unbeatable'....think gogeta eliminates toppo, then him and jiren have a battle for the ages, but the timer runs out before someone wins
I hope that we get gogeta, so he can officially be canon. But I think we might get fusion twice, once with fusion dance and another with the ear rings. Hopefully earrings give us one and the dance another, both not lasting long because of the amount of enegry its using, kind of like when they fought Zama. But your right there along the lines of my prediction for how I think its going to end I think time runs out for the fusion and they split up and win by decision. At which point we might actually see jiren wild out and even go at some angels or something. (Doubtful but it would be cool)

But yeah I def think we get a fusion's and a time over win from U7 as a result of the fusion split.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
oh yea, another thing:

think we gonna get
That means uni 7 wins by default cuz fusion is 2 people which is what I said only way jiren gonna lose is cuz of time

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
In the manga he already had god ki maybe he’s about to finally use it??
God ki really doesn't mean shyt at this point, freiza has god ki, can sense god ki, and shake off energy of destruction without any special Godly training...

Awaits to see what toppo can do, but he's been a fat jobber in the anime so far

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
God ki really doesn't mean shyt at this point, freiza has god ki, can sense god ki, and shake off energy of destruction without any special Godly training...

Awaits to see what toppo can do, but he's been a fat jobber in the anime so far

True but that title making it seem like massive power up or he held out a lot of power

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at you sneaking the bolded in. We see your true colours.

As for mastering the forms, Vegeta couldn't even master SSJ. Meanwhile Goatku is eating dinner as a super Saiyan with the young Godhan.

Had to rely on Babidi for a power boost to get close to Goatku and he was still years away.

Landed a few punches on Kid Buu, but had the worst beating I've seen on that show.

Y'all really overrate one kick from this clown.

:camby:
I also went on to state in a later post the gap between Goku and Vegeta wasn't even close in DBZ. I'm simply stating from what has been going on in this series that the gap is closed and that Vegeta is stronger in base form all the way up to SSB. On the other hand, I said Goku has Vegeta beat with techniques. Whereas in DBZ, Goku was always ahead of Vegeta transformation wise.

If I were caping for Vegeta, I would tell you he bested Goku with a chump shot to the back back in the Buu saga. However, everyone knows Goku could have one shotted Vegeta by going SSJ3 if he waned to.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If no power up his real power gotta be above ssbkkx20 wouldn’t make sense if weaker as a god is why I say power up if not power up and his true strength is stronger than that level it means he could of beat goku then

not necessarily because they never said ssbkkx20 was stronger than a god...all that's been shown about it was that it was strong as hell, but that's it...also, we'd have to see toppo full power against it to compare the 2...when goku and toppo was finna go at it, neither was at full power and goku had the edge....could he have beat goku then? i dont know....all we know is he is a god in training, which means he is strong as hell....but so are vegeta and goku....also gotta remember all the gods arent the same level...so he could go all out, reach god levels, and still be weaker than goku/jiren/vegeta....i think him/vegeta eventually are gonna be the next gods, while jiren/goku are gonna just be the legend about 'ones stronger than a god'...