Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If only he could Final Flash himself :francis:

On another note, watching dirtbag Goku be a WOAT Father always cheers me up.

41.png

:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Vegeta losses again and is serious injured. Somebody get that niga a senzu.

How many times Goku been handed his ass in just this arc? Crawling off to try and regain his ki? Having other fighters buy time for him to get unfukked up? Having Frieza give him that Ho Ho Ho Healing stimulus? Having Frieza literally kick his ass to save him from elimination? Begging for energy from people not even in the Tournament to blow himself up?

:russ:

But trying to stunt on a man taking his first L in an arc. Goku stans are the worst b. :Ugh5150:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Did
.toppo.
get a damn power up also :damn:

This shyt looking like a damn slaughter

Now I’m thinking
. Gohan and vegeta getting UI cuz of what’s going on and frieza having problems with dypso

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Of course they were going to job out Vegeta. fukking tired of Jiren already. Why even include a character like that?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:francis: Y’all goku haters gon learn one day. Anyway I was hoping this wasn’t the case but it seems jiren can just increase his ki within himself at will. After the final flash he probably got serious and put the beats on Vegeta. This should propel Vegeta to his UI because his body won’t be in defense. And they should tell them they they need to start meditating because it’s obvious that’s how jiren is so strong because he’s in tuned with himself

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Did
.toppo.
get a damn power up also :damn:

This shyt looking like a damn slaughter

Now I’m thinking
. Gohan and vegeta getting UI cuz of what’s going on and frieza having problems with dypso

toppo was about to power up and fukk Goku up when he tore up his shirt

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
How many times Goku been handed his ass in just this arc? Crawling off to try and regain his ki? Having other fighters buy time for him to get unfukked up? Having Frieza give him that Ho Ho Ho Healing stimulus? Having Frieza literally kick his ass to save him from elimination? Begging for energy from people not even in the Tournament to blow himself up?

:russ:

But trying to stunt on a man taking his first L in an arc. Goku stans are the worst b. :Ugh5150:
Twice. Jiren n Kelfa. Ain’t they a team:mjlol: goku arguably their best chance. Vegeta held it down but he wasn’t just taking on top tier except toppo a fight they should have shown unless they saving him for gohan. Act like frieza didn’t want to physically harm goku when he could have caught him :stopitslime: