Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Na cus the title says otherwise like he got a massive power up cuz being official god now
It's not a powerup. Toppo is basically a GoD in training (I think the manga states that the current U11 GoD has been thinking of retirement)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Twice. Jiren n Kelfa. Ain’t they a team:mjlol: goku arguably their best chance. Vegeta held it down but he wasn’t just taking on top tier except toppo a fight they should have shown unless they saving him for gohan. Act like frieza didn’t want to physically harm goku when he could have caught him :stopitslime:

None of that cancels out what I laid out though breh. He's taken more Ls, spent entire episodes in ICU trying to recover from an asswhipping, & getting saved like these hoes & yet nikkas going to act like it's different when Vegeta gets 1?

Nah b :stopitslime:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ssb vegito won’t be enough this time around if he comes gonna need UI vegito if they bring him in that’s too much power if toppo got power up or UI vegeta and goku
:patrice:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's not a powerup. Toppo is basically a GoD in training (I think the manga states that the current U11 GoD has been thinking of retirement)

. Power up makes sense cuz all they saying now is well kkssb is stronger than god which it shouldn’t be and if it’s a power up it makes uni 7 even more dire also when u think about it there is no official word but a power up would be the most logical thing too happen also title says overwhelming power too

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How is vegeta jobbing if he's around next episode tag teaming with goku

Sounds like Belmond about to get deleted, for Jiren fukkery possibly
Think he might of gotten deleted for the sake of his uni so toppo got the title question is does he get a power up cuz he has too cuz the assumption is him and goku are near same level but goku only did ssbkk a god should be way higher than that

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's clear that a fusion is coming, and its gonna involve UI, They threw the ear rings down there like 4 eps ago and it aint been used yet.

I forgot that goku told vegeta "dont blame me if I get stronger than you" when he left with whis. I took it as a joke, but I think vegeta has been stronger than goku this entire time lowkey... he's just been jobbed out of being able to show it, either losing to gimmicks or not really getting play on the battlefield

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Vegeta wasn't taking Toppo serious because he was distracted by the fight between Kefla and Goku. As stated here, in the manga Goku loses to Toppo, whereas Vegeta just kind of shrugged Toppo off in their fight. This should be a clear indication that Vegeta has surpassed Goku in raw power. Where Goku has Vegeta beat is his ability to access Ultra Instinct. As the video stated, Goku and Vegeta have took two separate routes in their training. Which is why I think it wouldn't make sense for Vegeta to unlock Ultra Instinct. As someone who favors Goku over Vegeta, even I can clearly see that the gap has closed. :mjcry:

Even in DBZ, if you look at each of Goku and Vegeta's Super Saiyan forms, Vegeta's forms were always stronger. Goku was just always one step ahead of Vegeta as far as learning new techniques and accessing forms first. For example the fight between Majin Vegeta vs Goku could have ended quickly had Goku went Super Saiyan 3 but chose not to.

Also throughout the Super series, you can clearly see hints and references that Vegeta has surpassed Goku.

Need more proof? Before starting his training here's what Whis tells Vegeta on how to surpass Goku:

Now where it all evens out is Goku's training regimen compared to Vegeta. As I said before, somehow Goku is always one step ahead of Vegeta when it comes to technique and even Vegeta admits that:

Now lets say a fight between Goku and Vegeta happened at this current time. Goku isn't beating Vegeta even with X20 Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken. We already saw Goku manhandled by Jiren using X20 Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-Ken. On the otherhand Vegeta Super Saiyan Blue is able to make Jiren sweat. The only way Goku would defeat Vegeta at this current moment is through Ultra-Instinct.

Lol at you sneaking the bolded in. We see your true colours.

As for mastering the forms, Vegeta couldn't even master SSJ. Meanwhile Goatku is eating dinner as a super Saiyan with the young Godhan.

Had to rely on Babidi for a power boost to get close to Goatku and he was still years away.

Landed a few punches on Kid Buu, but had the worst beating I've seen on that show.

Y'all really overrate one kick from this clown.

:camby:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's clear that a fusion is coming, and its gonna involve UI, They threw the ear rings down there like 4 eps ago and it aint been used yet.

I forgot that goku told vegeta "dont blame me if I get stronger than you" when he left with whis. I took it as a joke, but I think vegeta has been stronger than goku this entire time lowkey... he's just been jobbed out of being able to show it, either losing to gimmicks or not really getting play on the battlefield

Has too since title says shyt bout toppo and u still got jiren they in deep shyt

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
How many times Goku been handed his ass in just this arc? Crawling off to try and regain his ki? Having other fighters buy time for him to get unfukked up? Having Frieza give him that Ho Ho Ho Healing stimulus? Having Frieza literally kick his ass to save him from elimination? Begging for energy from people not even in the Tournament to blow himself up?

:russ:

But trying to stunt on a man taking his first L in an arc. Goku stans are the worst b. :Ugh5150:

Look at you trying to floss. Who has Vegeta challenged? That's right Gatchaman.

Been sitting on the sidelines all tournament. He's lucky Frost didn't get to deal with his ass.